Upcoming/Rumored Projects

_Scar

I agree.

The clowns from the movie are terrifying. They're likely drunk robots. And yes, they really get drunk... and they get Dumbo drunk too!

trr1

((Re-theming of Goofy's Barnstormer to Clown Alley))

I don't know what this entails, but Clown Alley sounds absolutely terrifying.
like this
killer-klowns-outer-space.jpg

Walk Around the World Tiles Removed?

I realize this is a blue category, but I was wondering, why might Disney remove these tiles? They're there; for the most part they're in decent shape, so why remove them? :shrug:

Thanks!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
But, it's been talked about for a while now. I thought they were seriously considering it. :veryconfu

They may be, and there's definitely been a good deal
of speculation on what's being bandied about by Disney and TDO. But no official word has been made for the coaster as of yet....

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Updated the first page to include the completion of the Muppets refurbishment. I moved the new preshow to Red, and perhaps we'll ask Jim Hill about it if we have him on the show again.

I also added in the refurbishment dates for "it's a small world": August 1st - October 22nd. Initially, I had heard that this refurb would be for queue and facade work, but StitchKingdom.com is speculating that the stylized versions of Disney Characters a la Disneyland would make their way into the Florida counterpart.

aladdin2007

Updated the first page to include the completion of the Muppets refurbishment. I moved the new preshow to Red, and perhaps we'll ask Jim Hill about it if we have him on the show again.

I also added in the refurbishment dates for "it's a small world": August 1st - October 22nd. Initially, I had heard that this refurb would be for queue and facade work, but StitchKingdom.com is speculating that the stylized versions of Disney Characters a la Disneyland would make their way into the Florida counterpart.

Agreed, they are selling the merch already here in fantasyland that shows the original dolls with the new character dolls. I dont think they would be if they werent planning on doing this. The merch says Magic Kingdom not disneyland so it doesnt look like it was imported over just for the heck of it.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Agreed, they are selling the merch already here in fantasyland that shows the original dolls with the new character dolls. I dont think they would be if they werent planning on doing this. The merch says Magic Kingdom not disneyland so it doesnt look like it was imported over just for the heck of it.

Our experts on here are saying no to the stylized characters in "it's a small world"

We had Jim Hill back on our show last week, and the big thing he mentioned was that Carsland is being considered for the backlot, but probably not before 2016 at the earliest. It makes sense, but that far out it can't be something that's even close to finalized.

misterID

I read somewhere that Lasseter wants Carsland at WDW. So, I'm pretty sure its going to happen no matter who doesn't want it to.

That date does make sense. DL would have the attraction to itself for a pretty long time between when it opens at DCA and (possibly) DHS. And I'm sure DL's next big "E" will have already broken ground by then.

_Scar

I don't think Carsland would fit in DHS at all. Or anywhere else in WDW for that matter. It's too big and too similar to Test Track. I hope they just keep that exclusive to DCA. Then it will have at least one big thing worth going to to see.

Backlot. Simple.

There's a ton of room bac there and no it's big but not that big to be impossible to fit anywhere else. Not one bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom