Upcoming/Rumored Projects

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
i heard that Drew Carrey's Sounds Dangerous is going to be made into a 4D Phineas and Ferb attraction.. any truth to this?

As far as i know its been confirmed from the sources I checked.

Ew, really? When is this happening?

Not sure but should be soon considering they took down the sign and picture of Drew Carey.

Never heard of that.

This is a new one on me - That being said I'm not sure that it's a problem. It's replacing one thing I don't see with another thing I won't see. No offense to withasmile, but I'm gonna wait until one of our insiders hints at this, or it appears elsewhere on the rumor sites before I update the main page.

TinkIce

i heard that Drew Carrey's Sounds Dangerous is going to be made into a 4D Phineas and Ferb attraction.. any truth to this?

If this is true, I will throw the biggest block party in celebration. Sounds Dangerous NEEDS to go, and if it was replaced with a P&F attraction... you guys have NO idea how awesome that would be :D

_Scar

I'd rather they tear down Sounds Dangerous and the American Idol experience to give way for a massive new E ticket attraction.

What kind of E ticket that could represent Hollywood? You already have GMR...

They need to spend their money on a Pixar Studios building at PP like the animation building showing how computer graphics are made. :sohappy:

WDW1974

Why not animagique or cinemagique like WDS? Is the space even big enough for a 4D attraction?

You'll never see either of them beyond DSP, which is a great reason to go there.

Cinemagique would upset the sensibilities (and I use that term loosely) of the average conservative WDW tourist as many of the films aren't Disney and are ... more mature.

:xmas:

DisneyParksFan1

What kind of E ticket that could represent Hollywood? You already have GMR...

They need to spend their money on a Pixar Studios building at PP like the animation building showing how computer graphics are made. :sohappy:

Well, IDK.

But as for Pixar Place, I think it should become Pixar Land with new dark rides like Ratatouille, WALL-E, some Pixar shows, etc.

_Scar

You'll never see either of them beyond DSP, which is a great reason to go there.

Cinemagique would upset the sensibilities (and I use that term loosely) of the average conservative WDW tourist as many of the films aren't Disney and are ... more mature.

What about Golden Mickeys?

EPCOT Explorer

What films does it use? If they were to bring it here, I guess we would get the watered down version?

CheriBibi

This thread started in march. Has the colorful rumors/planned stuff status check been updated since then ?

I'm really curious about the Everest Yeti refurb. Anyone has any update on that one ? I could probably find some answers on the other threads, but didn't get the time to check. A yeti search didn't bring much. If this is really to happen as the color seems to indicate, my next trip will have to wait THAT !

Thanks for your kindness and patience ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom