Upcoming/Rumored Projects

Studios Fan

Well, IDK.

But as for Pixar Place, I think it should become Pixar Land with new dark rides like Ratatouille, WALL-E, some Pixar shows, etc.

After being at Studios on Monday, I would agree. If any park has capacity problems it is DHS. One or two (at least) more attractions would help drastically. :)

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
This thread started in march. Has the colorful rumors/planned stuff status check been updated since then ?

I'm really curious about the Everest Yeti refurb. Anyone has any update on that one ? I could probably find some answers on the other threads, but didn't get the time to check. A yeti search didn't bring much. If this is really to happen as the color seems to indicate, my next trip will have to wait THAT !

Thanks for your kindness and patience ;)

I'd say I update it once a week - I don't always bump the thread, but I constantly update the first page.

I was over at the Animal Kingdom today, I didn't get a chance to see Flights of Wonder so I don't have info on changes to that at this time.

I did not notice the large bear that points to Camp Minnie Mickey underwent a change so the sign is indicating that Festival of the Lion Kingd and not Camp Minnie Mickey is in this direction. It also lists the show times for that day. I will try and take a picture of this on Saturday.

Exprcoofto

I'd say I update it once a week - I don't always bump the thread, but I constantly update the first page.

I was over at the Animal Kingdom today, I didn't get a chance to see Flights of Wonder so I don't have info on changes to that at this time.

I did not notice the large bear that points to Camp Minnie Mickey underwent a change so the sign is indicating that Festival of the Lion Kingd and not Camp Minnie Mickey is in this direction. It also lists the show times for that day. I will try and take a picture of this on Saturday.

Here is a pic I took of the sign a couple of days ago-

http://twitpic.com/qx8df

_Scar

0915-campminniemickey.jpg

_Scar

I've been told from a source here, not sure how reliable....

but I've been told that DAK might have a new addition based off a certain continent... not North America...

Wether he wants to come out and post or not is not my decision, but I'll only let him tell you and not me.

All I can say is it's pretty surprising to hear this rumor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom