Upcoming/Rumored Projects

lentesta

Premium Member
I think the Star Tours 2.0 and Soarin' announcements are probable. Still not convinced Disney's going to drop the money for Fantasyland. If they do, and they can get the construction done in time, they could have a major promotional event right around the time the recessions effects are over. That could be what they're thinking.

Len

trr1

I think the Star Tours 2.0 and Soarin' announcements are probable. Still not convinced Disney's going to drop the money for Fantasyland. If they do, and they can get the construction done in time, they could have a major promotional event right around the time the recessions effects are over. That could be what they're thinking.

Len
or if they start now for the 40th anniversary on October 1, 2011.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I had forgotten about the Soarin' news related to Japan. The rumor/speculation had been that once they finished shooting the video for Japan (or it may have been Shanghai), they would be shooting a new video for Florida. That makes the Soarin' announcement a bit more probable.

EPCOT Explorer

I had forgotten about the Soarin' news related to Japan. The rumor/speculation had been that once they finished shooting the video for Japan (or it may have been Shanghai), they would be shooting a new video for Florida. That makes the Soarin' announcement a bit more probable.
That could be EPCOT's "draw" for a 40th...Good point. But I have not heard anything of it since it popped up here and then vanished.:shrug:

EPCOTPluto

Animation Suites/Inn retheming of Pop Century
Call me insane, but I would prefer if it retains the Pop Century feel. If they want a Disney Animation hotel, build it like so:

814120191_1cc43c2efa.jpg

:lookaroun

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Because we don't have enough Epcot threads, I'm going to branch the Soarin' rumor into it's own thread (or at least find an old thread and bump it).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom