Unreleased Fantasyland Expansion Concept Art

Lee

Adventurer
Forgive me, as I am new here, but are you like Lee and Raven? Because in my lurking I always saw that Lee and Raven (or juan) said it was a D ticket. And now the Snow White dark ride gets pulled? *sigh...not what I want to hear.

If I may...Yes, he is.
The mine ride will be very nice, but slapping a D on it may be asking a bit much.

The Snow White dark ride has been on the way out for nearly a year now.

S

stphnbogert

Lee, Raven or any other cast member that may know this...

Do you know when they're going to start construction on this ride? Will it start once they demolish Toontown?

And with Pixie Hollow being cut will FLE be all opening at the same time?

Lee

Adventurer
Now its in a mess? I thought everything was basically squared away at this point?

The devil is in the details.
The major items are pretty finalized. It's the little stuff, the details, that are keeping things still a bit unsettled.

Lee

Adventurer
Lee, Raven or any other cast member that may know this...

Do you know when they're going to start construction on this ride? Will it start once they demolish Toontown?

And with Pixie Hollow being cut will FLE be all opening at the same time?

No idea when construction will start. The timing of the whole thing is one if the unsettled details I just spoke of. I dont see how any work in Toontown would necessarily have to be a factor, other than Dumbo needing to be moved first.

I kinda forsee a phased opening of whe areas.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks Lee for not making me blow my own trumpet, as they say :D

So far as I know, FLE is still heading for a phased opening.

S

stphnbogert

No idea when construction will start. The timing of the whole thing is one if the unsettled details I just spoke of. I dont see how any work in Toontown would necessarily have to be a factor, other than Dumbo needing to be moved first.

I kinda forsee a phased opening of whe areas.

So the details for the Mine Ride is complicating things.

For BatB and LM is everything (minor and major details) finalized and ready to go?

juan

So the details for the Mine Ride is complicating things.

For BatB and LM is everything (minor and major details) finalized and ready to go?

Not necessarily...
There's still another driving factor...

As for BatB and LM (especially LM) the major details were finalized a long time ago.

S

stphnbogert

A factor perhaps related to the fact that MK isn't the only park that is planned to be getting that ride?

Wait what? Lol. The reason why its on hold is because they aren't sure which park to put it in?

CrescentLake

If I may...Yes, he is.
The mine ride will be very nice, but slapping a D on it may be asking a bit much.

The Snow White dark ride has been on the way out for nearly a year now.

Thank you. I meant no disrespect, I just really had no idea, I'm sorry. C+ works for me I suppose.

And say what? The mine car ride is now for two parks? I don't understand...

SeaCastle

A factor perhaps related to the fact that MK isn't the only park that is planned to be getting that ride?

Wasn't the Snow White Mine Coaster planned for Fantasyland originally, then shelved, then long-term-planned for Disneyland Paris, with development being accelerated once it was green-lit for the Magic Kingdom? And didn't a DLP clone of Splash Mountain somehow figure in there?

Atomicmickey

This trickling of insider info is MADDENING, MADDENING, I tell you!:hammer:

And I love it! Thanks!:sohappy:

"There's still another driving factor...."

Is sorta like Yoda saying " . . . . there is another . . . . ." in Empire.:lol:

S

stphnbogert

haha i know right. lee writes that and probably turned off his computer with a sinister laugh. he knows he's killing us with this info!!! lol. lee give us more info!!!! give us every little detail. please? with sugar on top? hahahaha.

juan

:drevil: bwahaha

Lee

Adventurer
This is wide guess but Germany pavilion in Epcot?!?!?!
Way off. Wrong continent.
Think of a park they are still negotiating about and may not want what rides it may/may not be getting to leak out.

Are you talking about the SW ride here. Within the context, it doesn't seem like you are referencing the LM DCA ride.
Yes, I'm referring to the SW ride.

Or....I could be entirely wrong...:lol:

S

stphnbogert

Way off. Wrong continent.
Think of a park they are still negotiating about and may not want what rides it may/may not be getting to leak out.

ok so Shanghai might be getting Snow White. So its possiblel if another theme park builds it then we might not get Snow White Mine Ride?

aladdin2007

oy, sometimes I think they dont know what they want to do here. I just hope Glendale has the upper hand over TDO with SW or whatever they end up doing with the rest of the FLE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom