Unreleased Fantasyland Expansion Concept Art

jjharvpro

This is probably just a re-statement, but really, it's great the Nemo ride is not the only attraction there. It's not bad, but definitely not great. That is a C-ticket to me. Turtle Talk is so great. Not sure what to rate that w/ "ticket lettering".

jt04

This is probably just a re-statement, but really, it's great the Nemo ride is not the only attraction there. It's not bad, but definitely not great. That is a C-ticket to me. Turtle Talk is so great. Not sure what to rate that w/ "ticket lettering".

I'd give it a D ticket rating for its intended audience. And Nemo is a well done C ticket IMO. So all the pavilion needs is an E ticket. Working on it.:animwink:

S

stphnbogert

I'd give it a D ticket rating for its intended audience. And Nemo is a well done C ticket IMO. So all the pavilion needs is an E ticket. Working on it.:animwink:

Disney is working on an E ticket in Future World?

jt04

Disney is working on an E ticket in Future World?

Doubt it. I don't work for Disney. You must be new here. :lol: There was a rumor of a new E ticket in World Showcase but it seems to have been all rumor and no substance,

I just like to post ideas of what I would like to see built.

S

stphnbogert

Doubt it. I don't work for Disney. You must be new here. :lol: There was a rumor of a new E ticket in World Showcase but it seems to have been all rumor and no substance,

I just like to post ideas of what I would like to see built.

oh lol. i got a little excited about a new e ticket lol. this fantasyland forest from what we saw as a preview (maurice's cart, pooh queue) the land is going to be an e ticket all in itself. (thats my opinion so dont' try to trash it or start the argument about tickets and its letters) =D

dreamscometrue

Sure was....:ROFLOL:

Any chance the Snow White coaster might be similar to the Mystery Mine at Dollywood(minus the thrills)? I love that little ride.

Let me get this straight:

Snow White Mine Ride...'D'

Little Mermaid Ride...'D'

So, FLE getting double 'D'. Sounds more like Dollywood all the time. :)

jjharvpro

I actually am...I love the Snow White dark ride; not sure if I want to see it go. I'm not saying I absolutely don't want the mine train; I'm just not fully sure about it...

JeffH

Completely senseless...

I find it completely senseless to close down a classic favorite ride for the sake of having a place for a meet and greet, when they should just take the originally planned Snow White Chateau and repurpose it into a multi-princess meet and greet for the likes of Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzle, and Mulan. Cinderella has her castle, as well as Belle and Ariel, Tiana has her gazebo, Jasmine her Agraba. They should build a Snow White and the dwarfs meet and greet into the dwarfs mine car ride.
And they really need to put out another direct to dvd princess stories where,1) Belle marries the prince and actually becomes a princess, 2) Each of the princes get actual names so they can participate in meet and greets with their princesses.

It was nice that they tidied that up so well in Tangled, making Flynn a prince (through marriage) and giving him a full name, Eugene Herbert(?). And even Tiana married Nadine (I think?). The Marriage Of Belle could invite all the royal couples in the Disney Kingdom, during which they all get formally introduced....Queen Snow White and her prince (King?) Vlad "the impaler" Smith, also known as the kissing bandit.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I find it completely senseless to close down a classic favorite ride for the sake of having a place for a meet and greet, when they should just take the originally planned Snow White Chateau and repurpose it into a multi-princess meet and greet for the likes of Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzle, and Mulan. Cinderella has her castle, as well as Belle and Ariel, Tiana has her gazebo, Jasmine her Agraba. They should build a Snow White and the dwarfs meet and greet into the dwarfs mine car ride.
And they really need to put out another direct to dvd princess stories where,1) Belle marries the prince and actually becomes a princess, 2) Each of the princes get actual names so they can participate in meet and greets with their princesses.

I agree. I see nothing wrong with having two SW attractions, especially since they will be basically adjacent to each other. It seems to me they could find another place to house the M&G's.

S

stphnbogert

Each of the princes get actual names so they can participate in meet and greets with their princesses.

each of the princes do have "names" and do join the princesses in the meet and greets but only on special occasions.

we did a meet and greet with prince charming, the prince and prince phillip at mvmcp last week. i do see your point though. i think they should make the princes more available to do a meet and greet. making the princes more available would make fle less driven towards girls. it would give a reason for the boys to see their fav. prince. i think the original idea for the meet and greets would of been a really good idea. i would still like to see the snow white mine ride.

JeffH

The Prince is not a name...

If the Princes were more available (having names and all to sign), from what I've witnessed, it would attract many more adult females as well who drool over these good looking fancy dressed guys, like Prince Eric who does daily meet and greets...which maybe is why they've generally been left out, so the lines don't clog up with adults so all the darling daughters can get to see their princesses???

S

stphnbogert

The Prince is not a name but Disney is not going to give him a name. He's a classic character. Just like Prince Charming, they're not going to give him a name like, Prince Bob. They do sign as The Prince and Prince Charming. And I have seen plenty of women drool over when they see the princes. The Prince may not be his actual name but its the name as he signs and introduces himself.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
How about just having the Living Seas without ANY CHARACTERS?

As I might say, people would like it in it's original faze. As well as EVERY...SINGLE...OTHER....ATTRACTION that used to be in epcot. But that would be apparantly (in disney's eyes) Horrible to them. Nowadays they change the name "epcot" to "nfotf land" (NOF land)... "Not focusing on the future" :D

epcotWSC

You're welcome. :lol:

But seriously, let's hope with this updated exhibit next month they are going to focus on the interior of the attraction and its sets, rather than show more about the exterior of the DCA building. More interior information would satisfy the fans on both coasts, I imagine. Although the full track ride model that is in the Blue Sky Cellar now is great, especially in person when you peer into the little rooms, it has sections where the sets haven't been finished or detailed much. Counting down to January 27th....

Current Little Mermaid Ride Model Displayed at DCA Blue Sky Cellar
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2010/06/4695116132_40a95541da3.jpg

Looks like a meal of some sort. Have some pork of some sort frying in the middle. Some marshmallows on the outside. IDK :hammer:

Jrn14

I would say it's a solid C-Ticket. I think any dark ride with modest theming has to qualify as at least a C-Ticket, with B-s reserved for Carnival type rides like Dumbo or The Mad Tea Party.

I know that many people dislike The Seas with Nemo and Friends because it replaced the Seacabs, but that's irrelevant. If you take the attraction out of Epcot and put it in Fantasyland it's at the very least comparable to Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan, while I would argue that it's better than both.

Another point on the ticket system - I can't think of a non-nighttime/fireworks show that I would consider higher than a D-Ticket. Most shows would be in that C/D ticket category for me.

Maybe becuase I didn't start going to Dis until 2007 when Nemo was the "Brand new attraction" I really dislike Nemo (love pooh and peter) I just find all the flat screen tvs so lazy... I do like the nocturnal animatronic fish and the actual aquarium portion, but all those flat screens... just reeks of lack of trying IMHO... I feel pooh and peter are much more creative and "magical"

P.S. I never rode the seacabs so for me that has nothing to do with it.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Sometimes disney means D or E ticket by placing a screen in front of you and moving around a little (otherwize, simulator). Disney never went wrong with the regular simulator rides (Body Wars & Star Tours), but.. Soarin' is okay, but it's a tour of California and we're in florida! What's the deal with this? They could've made one just especially for florida. Not to mention Mission: Space as it is over-rated, it would be over-rated if they made it a B-Ticket as it is just a carnival ride to me.

Now there is a good thing about this ride, if it doesn't turn out to be an E or even a D type attraction and it becomes crappy, the good news is it didn't replace a former AWESOME attraction! (Stitch's Great escap - Extra TERRORestrial, Mission: Space - Horizons, JIIWF - JII, and not to mention: Pooh Bear - Mr. Toad :lol:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom