Unreleased Fantasyland Expansion Concept Art

S

stphnbogert

Workers could still be able to access the new Show White area through the Toontown construction site. They would just need to make the path by the Little Mermaid dead-end until construction was complete.

Whats%20what%201-11.jpg

hey do you know if there is going to be a snow white's cottage or evil queen's castle with the snow white mine ride? and when is construction going to start on the mine ride?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Workers could still be able to access the new Show White area through the Toontown construction site. They would just need to make the path by the Little Mermaid dead-end until construction was complete.

If they did it this way everyone going to LM would have to go through the BatB area. If you put the construction entrance in the middle then you end up with two entrances to the new area, one for BatB and one for LM which I would think would lead to fewer guest traffic problems.

Dan

ob1thx1138

There's a Cast Member road behind the LM and BatB areas which is between it and the wooded area behind Magic Kingdom.

I know this is something that will probably never happen, but it would be really cool to have a tunnel under that road to access the wooded area. They could even theme it to be like you are shrinking down to pixie size in the tunnel

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom