Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

EPCOT Explorer

I just hate how it feels like a dungeon in those buildings. There's no light. It's creepy.
Yep...Kinda like Innov.

Oh, wait...:lookaroun:lol:
Here is a pointer.

DSCN1974

Can't see it.:( Did you upload it?

Missing20K

Ok, forgive me, but I'm confused. I may have done it to myself.

So they are painting the ribs grey, and the undersides a gradation from red to yellow, is that correct?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
So the rainbow is leaving, does that mean Ellen definitely is also? :ROFLOL:

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Horizonsfan

I just hate how it feels like a dungeon in those buildings. There's no light. It's creepy.

That was the wonderful gift of the 1994 (and partly 1999) refurbs.

Rather than leave the windows intact and open, they boarded 'em up and made it dark.

Rather than have an organized layout like it was from 1982-1993, they made it a crazy mess to enter and wander through.

Rather than have nice gardens and ponds, they created a concrete and tarp jungle.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

EPCOT Explorer

That was the wonderful gift of the 1994 (and partly 1999) refurbs.

Rather than leave the windows intact and open, they boarded 'em up and made it dark.

Rather than have an organized layout like it was from 1982-1993, they made it a crazy mess to enter and wander through.

Rather than have nice gardens and ponds, they created a concrete and tarp jungle.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

Yeah, Martin talks about that a lot in his new CC>Innov. Tribute. Depressing.:(

diddy_mouse

Hmm interesting development for the Universe of Energy :D I've always liked this attraction and was bummed when it was down and out on our last trip. Here's hoping everything's up and running this fall!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom