Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

TheDisneyMagic

This brought a smile to my face, I have always prefered the original color scheme, both in person and in photos it stands out so much better.

Now prays the same treatment will be carried out on the exterior of Journey into Imagination.

Rob562

Just a random question... Do we have confirmation that they *are* going back to the original color scheme? Or are we just basing it on what we see in the photos?
Only one of the "in-between" sections has been painted. Not all that definite of a basis. I'd wait until they do another one or two before definitively declaring that the old scheme is coming back...

-Rob

jt04

I'm hoping this isn't just a test. They really need to go back to the original Epcot Center red/orange/yellow colors. The rainbow deal is not very futuristic looking, just tacky.

So like I keep saying all these small changes are turning into something much more "big picture".

Way to go TDO! :sohappy:

Second time I've said that in a 24 hours. :D

Horizonsfan

Just a random question... Do we have confirmation that they *are* going back to the original color scheme? Or are we just basing it on what we see in the photos?
Only one of the "in-between" sections has been painted. Not all that definite of a basis. I'd wait until they do another one or two before definitively declaring that the old scheme is coming back...

-Rob

If they are not going back to the original color scheme then they have wasted a lot of paint. Each of the legs/columns (what is the proper name for them?) has already been painted grey and they've painted a whole section red. I have a hard time believing they aren't reverting to the original color scheme.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
If they are not going back to the original color scheme then they have wasted a lot of paint. Each of the legs/columns (what is the proper name for them?) has already been painted grey and they've painted a whole section red. I have a hard time believing they aren't reverting to the original color scheme.

I was thinking the grey for the legs was just primer... but I dunno :shrug:

SoccerMickey

I think the outside looks great...as for the inside...Im ready to see Ellen and that giant cel phone answer her last round of Final Jeopardy. As much as I love the show and the cast its definitely dated and ready to see something new...and new doesn't necessarily mean involving Mike and Sully or Wall*E

gustaftp

It's difficult to tell from these pictures, but did they remove the giant topiaries that used to be there? I can't say that I recall them from my last trip in August, come to think of it.

If they aren't going to have topiaries and just ugly, overgrown bushes that appear in those photos, they might as well restore the reflecting pools.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom