Universal announces yet another major attraction, Disney taking a nap

The_CEO

Has universal even come out and confirmed that the dark ride is going to be based on a KUKA Robotic arm or are we assuming?

MousDad

If Disney did this, people would be screaming that it is mothing more than a scheme to pull money out of the pockets of parents, and shame on Disney.

Actually, it's sounds a lot like KP, which is getting almost universal acclaim, even from the critics here.

WDWFanatic

I'll belive it all when i finally see it.

The dervish and banges store concept looks like a fancier version of the UK pavillion at epcot, lol

It doesnt look like they care much how their lands collide with each other if you have a giant castle poking up above JP. You cant cover that thing with bushes. I havnt been back to universal in 8 years and I havent missed it at all. The only reason I will go back is to check out the new land and cause my wife likes the movies and read the books. I was dissapointed with the upkeep of some of their rides as well, besides the fact that people cant keep their hands to themselves and have to pull, grab, peel and destroy everything in some of these well themed queue lines. Its a shame. Anyone aught touching that stuff should be yanked out of the park and banned forever. I will say that spider man and MIB are good rides, the hulk or any other rollercoaster like that could have been done anywhere so i dont count it as anything special to universal.

I like DHS better. I did like the old miami vice type show at USF they had in the first couple years. At least we still have a tram ride, they got rid of theirs in like a year?? The whole reason i liked the park was for the behind the scenes tour. Thats what US has always been known since the beginning of time and they get rid of it?? It should have been improved not removed! I never understood jaws being down for years either, Or that Dr. Seuss trolly ride in the sky that took how long to get up and running? Im sure theres excuses for all of it but time is money and that was when the economy was great. not like now.

GothMickey

Actually, it's sounds a lot like KP, which is getting almost universal acclaim, even from the critics here.

If it is anything like KP, then this should be good. If it is just a toy that you have to buy, and it only lights things up on a wall, then eh.

SirGoofy

Yeah right, heard that all before.

I will happily sitting here the day it opens with my pet crow, waiting just for you, Steve. :slurp:

Has universal even come out and confirmed that the dark ride is going to be based on a KUKA Robotic arm or are we assuming?

Confirmed. They seem to be having problems with it, but I'm sure they'll have it ready for opening day. And I will happily wait in the line for it. :D

GothMickey

I will happily sitting here the day it opens with my pet crow, waiting just for you, Steve. :slurp:

Confirmed. They seem to be having problems with it, but I'm sure they'll have it ready for opening day. And I will happily wait in the line for it. :D

HP the new death trap in Orlando replacing Mission: SPACE :lookaroun

j/k

magicmaya

I can't wait to ride that. They have one of those at legoland in california!

Animaniac93-98

God...please no. I could make a better movie with my dog and a dead bird than they did with actual actors in Twilight.

I'd make an ever lower budget film called "Man Slaps Teen Girl in Face With DVD Copy of 1931 Dracula Film Because That's What a Real Vampire Movie Is".

It's pretty much what it sounds like, for 90 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom