Universal announces yet another major attraction, Disney taking a nap

Captain Chaos

Really......:rolleyes:

See, jt is an iger/TDO/WDI/ and TWDC apologist... Here is the thing: crap has beenc hruned out for how long now?? And if it was about letting crap get churned out so peopel fail, then certain mamangement should have been canned already... Do a crap job in a brokerage firm, see how long you hold on to your job.. The CEO doesn't sit there and say, NAH LET JASON FAIL.. LET JASON CAUSE US TO LSOE MORE MONEY.. Heck, it wouldn't even get that high... your lower managers would kick ya out...

Iger is in charge.. Iger is the man in power.. Iger has the say... If crap is being allowed to get built, Iger needs to take the blame.. Along with Rasulo, Holmes, and who ever else is in charge of the parks and WDI... I just find it hard to believe Iger is sitting in his office, talking with Rasulo saying, YES LET'S LET GARBAGE LIKE STITICH DANCE OFF BE BUILT IN OUR THEME PARKS SO PEOPLE CAN FAIL...

Doesn't make sense, not at all..

jt04

See, jt is an iger/TDO/WDI/ and TWDC apologist... Here is the thing: crap has beenc hruned out for how long now?? And if it was about letting crap get churned out so peopel fail, then certain mamangement should have been canned already... Do a crap job in a brokerage firm, see how long you hold on to your job.. The CEO doesn't sit there and say, NAH LET JASON FAIL.. LET JASON CAUSE US TO LSOE MORE MONEY.. Heck, it wouldn't even get that high... your lower managers would kick ya out...

Iger is in charge.. Iger is the man in power.. Iger has the say... If crap is being allowed to get built, Iger needs to take the blame.. Along with Rasulo, Holmes, and who ever else is in charge of the parks and WDI... I just find it hard to believe Iger is sitting in his office, talking with Rasulo saying, YES LET'S LET GARBAGE LIKE STITICH DANCE OFF BE BUILT IN OUR THEME PARKS SO PEOPLE CAN FAIL...

Truth be told, you are a Uni apologist and Potterland defender. Hopefully Uni has learned from their failures. See, that would be an example of what I am talking about. Make sense?

Jasonflz

:sohappy: Well said.

The Conundrum

But Con, don't you know... it is all about letting people fail now??? Iger lets crap get built so people can fail... And the more crap that gets built, the more people fail.. and when people fail, it is good business... Let more and more crap get built.. turn more and more people off... and it makes perfect business...

*smacks head*

oh ya! Silly me. Iger's a genius! hes the king! :rolleyes:

He so smart he switches to a different strategy every two months and that explains why these lavish rumors we hear about never pan out.

Jt is right about one thing though. Sometimes you just gotta let bad people fail. That is why I did not renew my AP and will not go back to WDW until I see SERIOUS investments. The way it used to be from the 1970s-mid 90s.

Jasonflz

Truth be told, you are a Uni apologist and Potterland defender. Hopefully Uni has learned from their failures. See, that would be an example of what I am talking about. Make sense?

Are you kidding me.

Building Simpsons,Hollywood Rip Ride And Rockit, and Potterland is a mistake? It sure is going to bring in a million people. Failure.:rolleyes:

jt04

*smacks head*

oh ya! Silly me. Iger's a genius! hes the king! :rolleyes:

He so smart he switches to a different strategy every two months and that explains why these rumors we hear about never pan out.

They just put up the LM construction walls at DCA and they are doing site prep work for Carsland, sooooooooo?????? :shrug:

jt04

Are you kidding me.

Building Simpsons,Hollywood Rip Ride And Rockit, and Potterland is a mistake? It sure is going to bring in a million people. Failure.:rolleyes:

Simpson's makes me :hurl:

RRaR totally messes with the theming of the park.

And juries out on Potterland.

PS-It's so weird that Simpsons makes me feel bad and MS does not. Guess I'm part astronaut.

magicmaya

PS-It's so weird that Simpsons makes me feel bad and MS does not. Guess I'm part astronaut.

It's the giant maggie part that makes me dizzy!:wave:<- wave

Jasonflz

Really? I alway's though back to the Future was far worse.

It will still be incredibly popular and drag in TONS of gests. It is pointless since it has nothing to do with movies though.

Honestly. Potterland is going to beat anything Disney has attempted to do in the past five years.

Forget astronaut, you're probably part Sinise.:lol:

The Conundrum

They just put up the LM construction walls at DCA and they are doing site prep work for Carsland, sooooooooo?????? :shrug:

I was mainly refering to WDW.

DCA shouldn't even be brought up because its such a failure that if they don't spend $1 billion fixing it up then they would either have to close it down or remove the turnstyles and come up with a new payment method for it because it is one of the biggest disasters in Disney History.

Also keep in mind DCA is being overseen by big cheese Lasseter. It is truely a special case. Having said that, things are being cut from the project left and right so YOU hope when everything opens it will be of the same quality the concept art promises.

jt04

I was mainly refering to WDW.

DCA shouldn't even be brought up because its such a failure that if they don't spend $1 billion fixing it up then they would either have to close it down or remove the turnstyles and come up with a new payment method for it because it is one of the biggest disasters in Disney History.

Also keep in mind DCA is being overseen by big cheese Lasseter. It is truely a special case. Having said that, things are being cut from the project left and right so YOU hope when everything opens it will be of the same quality the concept art promises.

Nothings been officially cut. The economy has scaled back some minor theming that can be added later.

And as I said, I believe any major builds at WDW will come after Phase 1 at DCA.

Jasonflz

I only rode BTTF once. I will admit that Simpsons is an improvement over that.

Not sure I get the joke though. In fact I am sure I don't. :lookaroun

I meant GARY SINISE.

gary_sinise.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom