Universal announces yet another major attraction, Disney taking a nap

Jasonflz

That is true at WDW.

Most of DCA is his especially Carsland. He made that announcement with great pride. I am so impressed with DCA, I will be traveling out there when Phase 1 is complete.
Completely agreed!
I recently saw the concept art for Carsland and i am very impressed. The land looks to be 100 times better than HP land at IOA and anything that is currently at WDW at the moment. Even if DAK receives Mysterious Island that won't be as ambitious as what s happening at DCA at the moment.

EPCOT Explorer

Dieter_Sprockets_small_closeup.jpg

This thread has become tiresome.

:lookaroun:lol:

Jasonflz

So let me get this straight, because Universal is building a highly immersive area with an innovative, ground-breaking dark ride, you decided not to renew your AP...seems like faulty logic:shrug:

Not to mention new additions like The Simpsons and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit:confused:

That's surely your right to do so, but IMO, that's silly. It killed me not to renew my Universal AP because it would have only been a little over $100, but I don't live close enough for that to be even worth it.

That is pretty faulty logic if you ask me. My passes expired back in April but (although I'm not planning to renew it) the new additions are far more than what Disney has been doing.

Captain Chaos

That is pretty faulty logic if you ask me. My passes expired back in April but (although I'm not planning to renew it) the new additions are far more than what Disney has been doing.

Wait, jason, you just pulled a jt.. You said Carsland looks BETTER than HP.. but here you say the new universal additions are far more than what Disney has been doing.. What is it? LOL...

I don't see where carsland is better than HP right now though... What makes it better?

jt04

wait, jason, you just pulled a jt.. You said carsland looks better than hp.. But here you say the new universal additions are far more than what disney has been doing.. What is it? Lol...

I don't see where carsland is better than hp right now though... What makes it better?

wdi

jt04

You do realize, WDI is behind a lot of the wonderful attractions we know today as MILF, SGE, SSDP? Just cause WDI is doing it doesn't make it better than HP already... You know that right???

Those were done by Eisner's WDI. See what is happening at DCA for the Iger version of WDI.

WDI has been de-Eisnered.

Captain Chaos

Those were done by Eisner's WDI. See what is happening at DCA for the Iger version of WDI.

WDI has been de-Eisnered.

Jury is still out on what you call Iger's WDI... Don't get hopes up just yet...

By the way, Stitch's SuperSonic Craptastic Dance Off, is Iger's WDI by the way....

jt04

Jury is still out on what you call Iger's WDI... Don't get hopes up just yet...

By the way, Stitch's SuperSonic Craptastic Dance Off, is Iger's WDI by the way....

Wrong on both counts.

The insiders tell us that WDI in Glendale or Orlando had nothing to do with that addition.

And what is happening at DCA and TDR are all the evidence I need there is a new paradigm at WDI in Glendale. A new sheriffs in town don't you know.

Captain Chaos

Wrong on both counts.

The insiders tell us that WDI in Glendale or Orlando had nothing to do with that addition.

And what is happening at DCA and TDR are all the evidence I need there is a new paradigm at WDI in Glendale. A new sheriffs in town don't you know.

So who built and designed the dance show then??? Universal??? I'm sure Phil Holmes didn't build the show or design it.... So, who did???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom