"Unique" Items to Pack for Disney Trips!

WDWFigment

What are some unique (so no toothpaste, underpants, etc.) items you pack to take to Disney? You know, the type of things that other people might not think of, but you find really helpful.

Some of the things we pack include:

-Yankee Candle (to give our trip a "scent")
-Starbucks VIA
-Moisture wicking socks and shoes
-Sun hats (Sarah, not me)
-External HD

...among a bunch of other things. Our full list is here: http://www.disneytouristblog.com/featured-post/disney-trip-packing-guide-list/

goonie007

Glow necklaces and bracelets to "hopefully" keep the princesses from wanting the expensive things they sell at night :lookaroun

I'm cheap so sue me lol :lol:

Also just picked up a couple of "Chilly Pads" that i have heard great things about and tried one out the other night and it worked amazingly well

Upvote 0

WickedQueen22

It's not neccessarily unique but I cannot live without moleskin! Never fails one of us will get the epic blister. I also buy Disney shirts when they are on clearance on the Disney website. So much cheaper than full price in the park and I can pack the girls outfits before we leave.

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

Hmmm I have a few things:

- IPod portable dock station (Always have to have music)

- Atleast 3 pairs of sunglasses (I have a thing for designers)

- UVA, UVB sunblock bar for my tats and a UVA, UVB Swim shirt just in case (I paid alot for my work so protecting it is a priority)

- Florida oranges, they are a delicious, great source of Vitamin C and when you have finished eating one, the peels in a trash can work as a air freshner

- A Tie (You never know when you might need to dress up a little)

Upvote 0

Mukta

I pack my hangers from home. When I check into the Beach Club, I like to pretend that I live there. I hang my clothes and put the suitcase away until it is time to leave.

Ziploc bags for my electronics (and for french fries that I can't finish at lunch)

Tupperware. On the last day, I use my last counter service somewhere, fill the tupperware and eat it on the 5 hour flight home.

Upvote 0

dmatt87

A couple of useful things:

- my iPad
- Some cool shades to wear
- my Crocs sandals
- Ziploc bags
- Some DVDs, they help me fall asleep

Upvote 0

Alison1975

a Disney themed toothbrush holder for each of our 2 rooms ( Cars and Tink)

I have a Buzz and Woody pop up hamper for each room

Bodyglide

Sound machine for one room, Ipod and speaker dock for the other with a Sleep machine App.. I hear the walls at POP are thin.. this should help!

Upvote 0

WDWLOYAL1971

Definately a small bottle of hand sanitizer, hat, glasses, extra batteries and must not forget my phone, camera, chargers. Oh, and bandaids. You never know when those shoes that were once oh so comfortable will suddenly become your worst shoes ever. But the one thing I never leave home without is our own pillows.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

WDWLOYAL1971

I pack my hangers from home. When I check into the Beach Club, I like to pretend that I live there. I hang my clothes and put the suitcase away until it is time to leave.

Ziploc bags for my electronics (and for french fries that I can't finish at lunch)

Tupperware. On the last day, I use my last counter service somewhere, fill the tupperware and eat it on the 5 hour flight home.

Hey, I love the Ziploc bags idea for those french fries. Thanks. :slurp:

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

I have a few things that some might consider oddball items...

1. Cake Glitter - you never know when your children need a dose of pixie dust
2. Extra Disney Stuffed Animals - I really like seeing how Mousekeeping might pose them
3. Lots of Bows and Hair Flowers - you never know when you decide to double up on them or opt for a slightly different color combo so you can easily spot your kids' heads in the crowds

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I'm coming up with right now.

Oh- and we also pack all the glow gear.

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

Chapstick with sunblock! That is a must especially in the Florida sun. Of course Ziplock bags have saved us a ton of times with leftovers, even snacks. Hand Sanitizer all the way. Never thought about coffee though, it's so hot I can't drink it in Florida :animwink:

Upvote 0

aka_emilicious

• Bobble Filter water bottle
  • iPhone/Camera charger (into the parks)
  • Anti-Itch spray (I always get bug bites!)

I feel like I take more, but I cannot think of anything else "unique"

Upvote 0

jlevis

My Surefire flashlight. Easy to get lost in a strange room looking for the bathroom at 2AM. My light for the kindle. Oh, yeah, my kindle.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

hey thanks goonie.........taking my 80 year old parents this august (they chose the dates not me!), so i went online and ordered lots of chilly pads. hope you're right!

Upvote 0

BigNormsMom

The little purse size fans that you can carry anywhere. Carmex for the lips. My own pillow. Last, a large can of Lysol. I know the rooms are cleaned, but it is also good for the beds and carpet and leaves a clean fresh smell. :wave:

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Hi! :wave: After 2 years of bleeding feet (lol) I bring gauze, bandaids and gauze tape...can't have enough because no matter how comfortable my sneakers are - my feet by day 3 have had it...what can I say, the average person walks 7-10 miles a day in a Disney Park! Also, zip lock bags for snacks and cue tips. I brought my coffee maker last year (stayed at POP so no in-room coffee makers)...won't need it this year because staying at POFQ!! I always bring big pens from the dollar store here because they are just as good as the $3.95 Disney park ones...hand sanitizer and extra batteries in bulk :)

Upvote 0

NikiMouse

I love Chilly Pads!!!

We always take our light up toys back with us each visit. We usually let the kids buy one each trip but we let them take back any previously purchased ones to.

Ponchos

Stroller cover

Disney Mist fan and clip on stroller fan

Towels to use in the room. (I am just picky and like my towels from home)

Wash machine detergent and dishwasher detergent (we are DVC mbrs and stay in villas)

In case anyone was wondering - we drive.

Upvote 0

ArtieJim

Avon lip balm, I've been addicted since I was ten, not only that my girlfriend doesn't carry her own and doesn't like "the taste" of Chapstick brand lip balm.

Of course sun screen, but that's not very unique. We do bring a bottle of Lysol to keep a constant "fresh linens" scent in our room. It's the best kind.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom