TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicmaya

After what just happened to the TTA audio. Im afraid to see what's going to happen to SM's queue audio :( I bet they would change that too! I hope not...:cry:

I have mixed emotions
:fork::mad::rolleyes::(:(:(:fork::goodnevil

Figment632

wow the doom & gloomers are out in full force tonight.

Why dont you guys write to phil holmes or disney with your displeasure instead of complaining over here.

I have not heard it yet but while I'm upset about losing Tom you can't labor everyone who dislikes something as a doom and gloomer.

You sound like JT.

SMRT-1

I wouldn't rush to judgment here I think there is a problem with the actual recording. Hence the Shhh and the Grsshh pronunciations.

hpyhnt 1000

Hmmmm... I really don't like the new narration. But then again, I thought the same about the new SSE narration, but I got used to it, so maybe that will happen here.

It just sounds too... guidemap/tourguide-esque. I think the previous incarnation was more public transportation like, which worked better for the whole TTA Blue Line theme. :shrug:

Mr.EPCOT

The tom morrow at DL is actually Alec-Tronic impostering tom morrow and doing a rather poor job of it.

You will still be able to hear the Mr.Tom Morrow line in Star Tours unless they remove it as part of Star Tours II.

Tom Morrow at Innoventions in Disneyland is The Timekeeper, not Alec-Tronic.

umm maybe because today is WDW's 38th. birthday???:p:wave::animwink:

Yesterday was Walt Disney World's birthday.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
do they sell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl shirts?

I would ask about a cake, but some tempers are stretched enough without evoking bad memories

imagineer boy

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Sweet thundering Judas its awful!!!!!:fork::fork::fork::fork::fork:

BRING BACK THE OLD NARRATION AND BRING IT BACK NOW YOU MORONS!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SERIOUSLY TICKED OFF ABOUT THIS!!!:brick:

WDW Vacationer

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Sweet thundering Judas its awful!!!!!:fork::fork::fork::fork::fork:

BRING BACK THE OLD NARRATION AND BRING IT BACK NOW YOU MORONS!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SERIOUSLY TICKED OFF ABOUT THIS!!!:brick:

This is not the Obnoxious Posting Style thread.:wave:

Horizons1

It's not bad, not bad at all. It's a kick-back to the old ORAC-1 narration. And it promotes TL's attractions, just like the TTA always.

"OMGZ ITZ GOT CHARATERZ!!! STUPID DIZNEY1!!"
So, it's got characters? That helps tie everything together. Tomorrowland '94 is dead people, deal with it.

SMRT-1

It's not bad, not bad at all. It's a kick-back to the old ORAC-1 narration. And it promotes TL's attractions, just like the TTA always.

"OMGZ ITZ GOT CHARATERZ!!! STUPID DIZNEY1!!"
So, it's got characters? That helps tie everything together. Tomorrowland '94 is dead people, deal with it.

it's ok...probably better in person...that recording is screwed up.

I actually was not a fan of the previous narration.

MousDad

Definitely seems like a lot more music. Hard to tell whether it's area or soundtrack though - too faint on that recording.

imagineer boy

I mean, the creativity is so gone here. Note the fact that they refer SGE to its namesake, rather than "Tomorrowland Security Center" or whatever the heck it was called. No need to stick to any sort of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom