TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagineer boy

Oh I get it!

You don't like it so it is not creative!

Because it isn't!

In the new version you have some gay sounding male voice, while in the previous version you had the robotic voice, references to alien passengers, Tom Morrow, all sorts of cool things.

Which is the more creative?

WDW Vacationer

I mean, the creativity is so gone here. Note the fact that they refer SGE to its namesake, rather than "Tomorrowland Security Center" or whatever the heck it was called. No need to stick to any sort of story.

I think this is the beginning of a new TL. Let's pass judgement whenit is finished.

WDW Vacationer

Because it isn't!

In the new version you have some gay sounding male voice, while in the previous version you had the robotic voice, references to alien passengers, Tom Morrow, all sorts of cool things.

Yeah, so gay.:rolleyes:

The speil is not finished yet.

magicmaya

because it isn't!

In the new version you have some gay sounding male voice, while in the previous version you had the robotic voice, references to alien passengers, tom morrow, all sorts of cool things.

omg! :lol::lol::lol: i was afraid to say that!

SMRT-1

Because it isn't!

by gay do you mean happy?

imagineer boy

:(:(:(:(:(

They basically turned simulated future transportation chatter into a talking park brochure. Everyone already has a map, they don't need someone to read it to them.

Agreed completely. I think this sums it up perfectly.

I tell ya, this is Zip-a-dee Dooh dah tip for today all over again. :(

imagineer boy

Not if your trip was when it was supposed to open.

I would be sad that it would be closed on my visit, but like I said, if it meant getting quality additions I wouldn't complain at all.

But if you want a bit of positivity, I do like the monorail music added during the Epcot model. That works well. But everything else: BLEGH!

WDW Vacationer

I would be sad that it would be closed on my visit, but like I said, if it meant getting quality additions I wouldn't complain at all.

But if you want a bit of positivity, I do like the monorail music added during the Epcot model. That works well. But everything else: BLEGH!

Yes that is great!

Expo_Seeker40

After watching the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6EnR8fxcs4

I give it an 8 out of 10. (But Expo, you're a Fanboy, how can you?)

The narration, I'm sure can and will be tweaked. They did it to Dame Judi with SSE. They can easily alter the man's voice to make it slower and deep and add in or take out various parts of his script. There were parts of Dame Judi's script that were later added to SSE.

There are only 4 character speils, and only the last two are lengthy with Buzz and Rozz. I really enjoy the female voice for the Space Mountain refurb speil, honestly, I would rather have her narrate the entire TTA speil than the guy who's doing it now.

Yes it's a little ORAC-1....but they can add the TTA arrival jingle each time we reach a destination, just before the man narrates, and they can add in Mr. Johnson's speil as well while passing the speedway along with the female space mountain voice doing the "TTA services all of..." etc

There ride is refered to as both the PeopleMover and Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover, the TTA wishes that you have a great big beautiful tomorrow and the Carousel of Progress gets a very nice description and the model city is once again called Progress City and there is the "Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow" reference.

Other than the brief character speils (ummmm C3PO and Master Computer from Disneyland's PeopleMover anyone?) and some irks with the man's voice, the new speil isn't that bad to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom