TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAXIP

I was wondering though if someone could get an update for tonight and/or tomorrow to find out what spiel is playing. I ask because of missingdisney's suggestion that the old one was playing today.

The new spiel was playing this evening.

Enderikari

Sorry SirGoofy but I agree with Jason, garbage is the correct word. TL is some people's favorite area in WDW and a change like this can come with a lot of hate. Garbage is appropriate. Imagine if JC was rolled out with a new spiel, no jokes, just a tour. You would consider that garbage.

:lol: Really? So, are you completely unaware of the Jungle Cruise that operated at Disneyland, that was a storytelling piece, with absolutely no jokes aloud as it became a serious trip into the True-Life Adventures?

K.

HMF

I like the basic gist of the narration. you already know my opinion of SGE and MILF so we wont go there'
Opening -TTA Peoplemover Love it!:sohappy:
Progress City-I think they should have gone into more detail about how the transportation systems planned for the City was implemented around the entire Walt Disney World Resort and a little bit more detail on how it influenced Epcot.
Mickey's Star Traders-Sounds like it was written by someone in Consumer Products.
Carousel of Progress-Painful inaccuracies' Repetitive
Buzz-No Problems here
Send off-A bit repetitive but not bad.

SirGoofy

:lol: Really? So, are you completely unaware of the Jungle Cruise that operated at Disneyland, that was a storytelling piece, with absolutely no jokes aloud as it became a serious trip into the True-Life Adventures?

K.

Yea. The first script is so odd to read as a skipper.:lol:

jakeman

Sorry SirGoofy but I agree with Jason, garbage is the correct word. TL is some people's favorite area in WDW and a change like this can come with a lot of hate. Garbage is appropriate. Imagine if JC was rolled out with a new spiel, no jokes, just a tour. You would consider that garbage.

TL is some people's favorite area in WDW and a change like this can come with a lot of hate. Garbage is appropriate.

in WDW and a change like this can come with a lot of hate.

in WDW change come with hate.
There, that is more accurate.

TalkingHead

I like the basic gist of the narration. you already know my opinion of SGE and MILF so we wont go there'
Opening -TTA Peoplemover Love it!:sohappy:
Progress City-I think they should have gone into more detail about how the transportation systems planned for the City was implemented around the entire Walt Disney World Resort and a little bit more detail on how it influenced Epcot.
Mickey's Star Traders-Sounds like it was written by someone in Consumer Products.
Carousel of Progress-Painful inaccuracies' Repetitive
Buzz-No Problems here
Send off-A bit repetitive but not bad.

You mean in the 15 seconds that the trains spend passing the model?

The Conundrum

I can already image the meltdown for space mountain:

-WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY STAR TUNNEL MUSIC????
-INTERACTIVE GAMEZZZ DON"T BELONG IN SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!111one
-They blocked off the ride building from the queue this sucks now I cant look at the ride while waiting and that was always my favorite part now its just a ceiling and its NOT EVEN THEMED!

This is just a taste of what is to come!

Jasonflz

^ 'Tis not all bad. (as long as they don't remove Star Tunnel, which I doubt they will) We all see what will happen with SM anyway, no surprise.

For TTA, I still can't get used to the new voice used. The guy sounds far too peppy for my tastes. (too much like ORAC-1)

Just the fact that Stitch even Mickey make an "appearance" in the TTA gets a thumbs down for me. Sucks we cant vote people into leadership positions at WDW. I would start by voting out the President of the Magic Kingdom.

It feels like one big commercial for the rides of TLand. The Magic Kingdom is a sacred place amongst Disney Purest and the "heads" of Disney really dont get it. So sad. :cry:

SirGoofy

Just the fact that Stitch even Mickey make an "appearance" in the TTA gets a thumbs down for me. Sucks we cant vote people into leadership positions at WDW. I would start by voting out the President of the Magic Kingdom.

It feels like one big commercial for the rides of TLand. The Magic Kingdom is a sacred place amongst Disney Purest and the "heads" of Disney really dont get it. So sad. :cry:

The VP of the Magic Kingdom does not design the rides, nor do he/she write the scripts. Imagineering does, and there's nothing wrong with this script.

Jasonflz

Here's what TL needs to return to it's former, 1998 glory;

-removal of SGE
-removal of MILF
-changing the TTA narration back
-updating speedway
-doing something with Skyway (possibly observation deck?)
-updating CoP
-something with SSC stage
-galaxy palace theater space used

Very simple.

The Conundrum

Here's what TL needs to return to it's former, 1998 glory;

-removal of SGE
-removal of MILF
-changing the TTA narration back
-updating speedway
-doing something with Skyway (possibly observation deck?)
-updating CoP
-something with SSC stage
-galaxy palace theater space used

Very simple.

Yes lets change the whole land back to exactly how it was in 1994 and never ever change it again. Instead of Tomorrowland we can name it museum-land or better yet "just for you land" :rolleyes:

Once more ORAC-1 shall rule Tomorrowland!

There is plenty wrong with this script. I am one to vote for change (Pirates Haunted Mansion) but this is just bad. Not bad... pathetic.

The other script had more of a robot voice. This man has a lisp. Not that there is anything wrong with that.... LOL. But it just seemed very rush. And someone has to make the final decision if its not the Pres or the Vice Pres then who is. Please let me know so I can write an email expressing my displeasure.

I guess you will approve when Stitch makes its way into the COP or maybe even Goofy tells us to hold on to our hats and glasses on Big Thunder. Again PATHETIC!!!

Jasonflz

Yes lets change the whole land back to exactly how it was in 1994 and never ever change it again. Instead of Tomorrowland we can name it museum-land or better yet "just for you land" :rolleyes:

Once more ORAC-1 shall rule Tomorrowland!

:hurl::hurl::hurl: Great, the 70's future. And you're telling me not to change everything back. Hypocritical.

Besides, I didn't mean change it back to the exact form. Just lose the demeaning characters. (except for Buzz, the only one they got right)

SirGoofy

There is plenty wrong with this script. I am one to vote for change (Pirates Haunted Mansion) but this is just bad. Not bad... pathetic.

The other script had more of a robot voice. This man has a lisp. Not that there is anything wrong with that.... LOL. But it just seemed very rush. And someone has to make the final decision if its not the Pres or the Vice Pres then who is. Please let me know so I can write an email expressing my displeasure.

It's not done yet. There's the Space Mountain audio missing, and other spots. Relax.

I guess you will approve when Stitch makes its way into the COP or maybe even Goofy tells us to hold on to our hats and glasses on Big Thunder. Again PATHETIC!!!

:rolleyes:

Jasonflz

You have my full support if you do. This is just sad, especially when everything seemed to be going right in Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom