TTA News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonflz

Yep. I agree. Help is the right word.

I still stick to my opinion that it has been ruined attraction-wise. I do agree that help is very possible, as long as they don't keep doing things like changing the narration or SSC.

MissingDisney

I just got back and rode it a few hours ago. They are still paging Mr. Tom Morrow, no character voices, same "We are now approaching..." It was all the same, music, jokes, lines, etc.

Maybe someone was wearing their earbuds too tightly during the ride.

Nothing has changed but the lights.

SirGoofy

I just got back and rode it a few hours ago. They are still paging Mr. Tom Morrow, no character voices, same "We are now approaching..." It was all the same, music, jokes, lines, etc.

I watched a video from yesterday with completely different audio. It's probably in testing mode right now.:wave:

BenS

We have recordings to verify that there is a new narration. Maybe they're switching between old and new for testing?

the-reason14

Man I hope they decide to keep it the way it was. The new narration reminds me of the old peoplemover one. I was too young to remember it, but I heard some audio of it, and it was ok, but I as well as many others have gotten used to the paging mr. morrow and all the other stuff. Please keep it the same, please.

imagineer boy

Man I hope they decide to keep it the way it was. The new narration reminds me of the old peoplemover one. I was too young to remember it, but I heard some audio of it, and it was ok, but I as well as many others have gotten used to the paging mr. morrow and all the other stuff. Please keep it the same, please.

You know, I used to think the old peoplemover (pre 94) narrator sounded like Piglet.

"Oh d-d-d-dear! We're now approaching SGE! I wanna hide! Pooh, p-p-please help me!"

SirGoofy

maybe even asking for opinions:shrug:

I seriously doubt they would do that. They're probably just tweaking the new audio, and when they are working on it they play the old stuff.

There's no way they'd put the time and money into making a new narration to just get rid of it.

And I know people are going to bring up the new Stitch show that lasted three weeks, but this is not a comparable situation.

comics101

The guy kind of sounds like Johnny Depp with his version of Willy Wonka. Based on that audio clip, I don't like it at all. Maybe it'll be different in person though...

Testtrack321

It's probably testing, or it was left "on" by accident once the park opened.

If we can get more confirmation on the old spiel being there, I think we should take another "wait and see" approach again to see what the FINAL result is.

panther726

I still stick to my opinion that it has been ruined attraction-wise. I do agree that help is very possible, as long as they don't keep doing things like changing the narration or SSC.
:rolleyes:
Because WDW just goes around and changes narrations all the time...

It has been 25 years since the last narration.

The Conundrum

ugh they probably changed it back when they saw all the nerds crying all over the internet yesterday. Way to go guys, enjoy muesuem land. Disney will dare not bring back Dreamfinder after this. Imagine the uproar from the clowns over here if they got rid of eric idle or ellen degeneris from the parks.

BenS

ugh they probably changed it back when they saw all the nerds crying all over the internet yesterday. Way to go guys, enjoy muesuem land. Disney will dare not bring back Dreamfinder after this. Imagine the uproar from the clowns over here if they got rid of eric idle or ellen degeneris from the parks.

I hope you're not serious. A multi-billion dollar company doesn't go back on an investment because a vocal minority on the internet is upset about it.

WDW has more guests in a single day than this forum has members. Pandering to us just wouldn't be profitable. Listening? Yes, but not pandering.

The Conundrum

I hope you're not serious. A multi-billion dollar company doesn't go back on an investment because a vocal minority on the internet is upset about it.

WDW has more guests in a single day than this forum has members. Pandering to us just wouldn't be profitable. Listening? Yes, but not pandering.

Huh? the cost of making a new spiel for the peoplemover is probably pennies to them. They probably hve tons of unused audio for attractions in the archives and yes Disney has backed down before (usually happens at Disneyland). I hope you don't seriously thinking testing different narration tracks costs any serious money for the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom