Truly Haunted Haunted Mansion Photo

Not For Sale

casualrdt said:
I even showed it to a few freinds of mine over at DNA productions (Jimmy Newtrons creators) and they agree, the pixels are not retouched in any way. (from just looking at it.)
*Bows to Steve Odekerk*

(The creator/director of Kung Pow, the Thumb movies, and Jimmy)

WDWScottieBoy

I'm going to watch my HM video from the summer and look very closely for these kinds of things now. Thanks for sharing the picture, and I too think this is authentic! I can't wait to see what someone can do by re-creating this.

DisneyFreak777

Gail Hayden said:
I really don't know how to break this to you, but ghosts are considered un-wordly beings. Nothing stupid about the feeling. Just sorry you contradicted yourself in your post. :)
You are correct, depending on what your deffininition of "un-wordly being" is. Although ghosts are concidered un-worldly so are many other things such as demons or angels and this may very well be a demon (please dont flame me for writing this, flaming me for thinking that this is a demon would be just as bad as me flaming you guys for believing this is a ghost and i haven't flamed any one yet). Even though I dont believe in ghosts, I do believe that there is something out there in which we haven't figured out what it is yet. Quick change of subject....I have messed around with the photo and i have gotten some pretty creepy picture results but i have no way of posting them because i tried getting into the photot albums and it wont let me and i tried pasting them on this post and it wont let me. So as soon as i can figure out some way to do so ill post them and you guys will be suprised to what i figured out by messing around in Print Shop.

McArcDes

What ever it is it is a very interesting picture. As for ghosts, demons, or just someone poking their head out of a Doombuggy I dont know. My gut tells me that it is just someone sticking their head out but I wont discount anyone else's guesses. I remember once when I was in kindergarden I woke up to find a little boy about my own age (5 at the time) standing next to my bed. I tried to speak to him ( I asked him when my mom brought him home from kindergarden) and he vanished right infront of me. I dont think this was a dream because I never remember my dream and I remember this like it was yesterday. So who knows...I will be there the week after Christmas and will keep my eyes peeled. Where exactly was this picture taken? Was it the hall before right before or right after the busts that eyes follow you?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I just read this whole thread... and wow...

Thats a really neat pic Zac... I still dunno what to make of it. And someone said it looks like the boy in "The Grudge", I agree.

ACE

DisneyFreak777 said:
Although ghosts are concidered un-worldly so are many other things such as demons or angels and this may very well be a demon (please dont flame me for writing this, flaming me for thinking that this is a demon would be just as bad as me flaming you guys for believing this is a ghost and i haven't flamed any one yet). Even though I dont believe in ghosts, I do believe that there is something out there in which we haven't figured out what it is yet.

This is NOT a flame. Why do you think it's a demon? Why not an angel? You don't believe in "ghosts"? Do you believe in spirits? What form would an angel or demon be in? Since we don't know for sure what demons or angels look like and the definition of a ghost and spirit are basically the same does it really matter what label we give it?

Just food for thought.
:wave: ACE

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Get back on topic about the photo, this isn't some Religious Board. As far as from what I can tell, the photo has NOT been altered, and the doom buggy is not spinning around in that photo. That is either a kid looking back, a ghost, or a CM. Yes, many loading CMs do go into the ride down that first hallway to scare a guest... but what bothers me is that it's on the wrong side to be a CM. And since MSU said that it's not a child, and it wasn't there when it was taken, I'm gonna say that you have a ghost there. Amazing shot.

ACE

FamilyMan said:
Get back on topic about the photo, this isn't some Religious Board. As far as from what I can tell, the photo has NOT been altered, and the doom buggy is not spinning around in that photo. That is either a kid looking back, a ghost, or a CM. Yes, many loading CMs do go into the ride down that first hallway to scare a guest... but what bothers me is that it's on the wrong side to be a CM. And since MSU said that it's not a child, and it wasn't there when it was taken, I'm gonna say that you have a ghost there. Amazing shot.

I am on topic. You call it a ghost, some call it unworldly, some say a demon. I'm just trying to see what the difference is to others. Just like some say it's a grown up, others say it's a kid, and some say it's a light aberration. I know what they mean by the last three but not sure about the first three.

Just trying not to assume anything. Sorry if I inconvenienced you.

Take Care,
:wave: ACE

BeachClubVillas

I just read the whole thread now. WOW! No matter what the picture is of, it's eerie. It's either a ghost or someone with an amazing sense of timing (not to mention some serious flexibility!) Either way, I'm not going to go on the ride the same way again.

BTW, I think it's a ghost. :lookaroun

Chux

DMC-12 said:
I just read this whole thread... and wow...

Thats a really neat pic Zac... I still dunno what to make of it. And someone said it looks like the boy in "The Grudge", I agree.

Yup, and here I found a picture of toshio...

Pic

Freaked out

Otay, you have given me MORE reasons to be somewhat creeped out and I'm going to have nightmares. I agree with people who have already posted that this boy could be the boy who was cremated....I don't remember exactly where, but there was a cast member who wrote that they had seen a ghost (adult, male, @ DL), and that someone else posted a pic w/ a ghost that was REALLY REALLY SCARY. :lookaroun ::shudders and hides head:: Now the next time I go, I'll probably be in the fetal position covering my eyes...but enjoying in all the time. :animwink:.

But, has anyone wondered.....are there now 1,000 ghosts???

DisneyMemories

For the beliver,no explaination is nessary, For the non beliver no explanation can be givin. Cool pic,maybe someone will get lucky and photograph something unusal in Tower of Terror too, We live in a world thats full of the unexplained,so it adds to the eleiment and excitment of the ride. Like us he returns to something that brought him happiness and in a place thats truly magicial.

Gregory

Testtrack321 Hmm.. JRH... Something tells me your letter was from the one, the only Jim Hill! While I love Jim, I must admit that he likes to take the opposite side... If you said that WDW is in Florida, he'd find some way to dispute that...

Raven Is that really a ghost? I don't think so, either.. But, I can guarentee Zac would NEVER photoshop an image

While this is a creepy photo, I'm sure its a human... The buggy he/she's in is sideways, and the person is looking to the right, rather than at the back of the doombuggy in front of him/her... But, good job on getting that creepy picture :)

And, WDWSwashbuckler... great story... Now, that I do believe 100%.. really spooky :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom