News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

JoeCamel

On another note did anyone who visited Shanghai notice if the walkways had the same pattern in the concrete and did they put lighting in the troughs between the slabs if it did? It seems a missed bet not to have chasing colored lights running through the path.

ETA: from what I can see on the interwebs there are some patterns poured but the troughs between them are solid and narrow not these wide ones they have formed up here

Last edited:

_caleb

Velicoaster at least made the golden ticket top 25 steel coasters. None of Disney's coasters did. Why do Disney fans hate on coasters so much?
210F6ED6-680E-43E4-9C29-22D367569B05.gif

Jrb1979

Because they are generally uninteresting and unattractive.

Theme it well, have it not be an eyesore and I don’t think you will hear much in the way of complaints.
When you do that a lot of times you lose a lot of intensity and thrill. Don't get me wrong I like theming but I also like thrill too. IMO WDWs best ride isn't Rise or Guardians but Tower of Terror. It has the best balance of thrill and theming.

Dranth

When you do that a lot of times you lose a lot of intensity and thrill. Don't get me wrong I like theming but I also like thrill too. IMO WDWs best ride isn't Rise or Guardians but Tower of Terror. It has the best balance of thrill and theming.
Sure, but I can go just about anywhere for thrills, not so much for theme. I believe that is why a lot of us come across as anti coaster. Most aren’t, we just want it themed well and exposed track generally isn’t. It can work but most of the time just doesn’t.

Now, if they want to give us more thrills with top level themeing, you won’t hear a single complaint out of me.

Also, I agree with you completely about ToT. One of the best rides they have ever built.

Andy_0410

It’s just frustrating as a uk visitor I took a gamble of booking for October a year after the 50th as was hoping they would complete all the plans by then. And now most things will open after I have been. With the value of the pound and the constant price hikes I don’t know when I can return just disappointing for a previously regular visitor

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It’s just frustrating as a uk visitor I took a gamble of booking for October a year after the 50th as was hoping they would complete all the plans by then. And now most things will open after I have been. With the value of the pound and the constant price hikes I don’t know when I can return just disappointing for a previously regular visitor
Try Disneyland. Or Paris. Or Hong Kong. Or Tokyo. Or Universal….

We are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom