News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

RSoxNo1

There’s actually a pot to be shared between the four parks for celebration stuff. It’ll be a marketing dream. And not to be confused with any capex for attractions should they open in 2021-2.

You can actually get quite a lot of banners and pendants for xx million.
Or $50-75 a piece on eBay after the fact. I've got 5 Happiest Celebration on Earth signs.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Laugh all you want. We always visit in Summer around the end of August/beginning of September and the parks are dead.

That is literally the last remaining slow time of the year...and it's Twice as busy as it was circa 2000.

You've dug yourself a hole of an argument here that is not based in reality.

And based on what has played out so far this year...enjoy all that "walking on" your gonna do the next trip

Last edited:

IMDREW

Is there any chance of that Ant-man and the wasp overlay of Buzz coming to MK like in HK? @marni1971 Or are those characters part of the Marvel deal with Uni? I really like the concept art of that overlay :)

DisneyDodo

I hope they follow through with the Tronization of the speedway - it should improve the overall theme of TL. A solid cybernetics presence will help balance out a space-heavy lineup featuring SM, AO, Buzz, Stitch, and Cosmic Rays.

Honestly, it feels like WDW as a whole is going to become excessively spacey with the forthcoming additions of SWGE, GotG, A.S.S., and the space restaurant on top of The aforementioned TL attractions, M:S, and all the existing Star Wars stuff at DHS (at least until they get rid of it)

IMDREW

@marni1971 and others. In the middle, between the TRON canopy and coaster building at Shanghai they have that small building with the white waves in front of it. If I'm correct thats where they have the TRON realm or something like that, with those Chevrolet cars on display. Will that same building be built in WDW? Or will that whole part of the canopy be covering the speedway? It doesn't look like that building needs to be part of the attraction..
shanghai-tron-area.jpg

Professortango1

That is literally the last remaining slow time of the year...and it's Twice as busy as it was circa 2000.

You've dug yourself a hole of an argument here that is not based in reality.

And based on what has played out so far this year...enjoy all that "walking on" your gonna do the next trip

I always thought summer was the busy season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom