Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We are probably going to regret this, but we got another addition to the family today! We are hoping she will become best buddies with Harry and they will then leave Flik alone! Logan and his friends came up with Cruella for a name since she is vlack and white and Owen liked it, so that's what we're going with. We'll probably call her Ella though!
View attachment 742823
View attachment 742824
View attachment 742825
View attachment 742826
View attachment 742827
View attachment 742828

Very cute and it looks like they have an awesome Mickey comforter to hang out on.

Tuvalu

Well, due to a cascade of events we will be headed to Disney this coming Saturday!
Gary hasn't been doing so well and totally off the cuff he said a few times since last week that we needed to get a trip to Disney together.
Aleisha and Una were going to come visit us next Wed. from Sac and Seth decided to come up from Orlando to see everyone.
Last night I had a wild idea and asked if they would like a short jaunt to the world in the middle of their week here.
So after much 3 way calling and txting we will be flying to Orlando Sat. the 9th and leaving on the 12th.
Seth has decided since the purpose of his trip home was to see everyone, and we will be there he is just going to stay in Orlando but hopefully will stay with us at the hotel. (He is also going to serve as our Sethber driver!) 🤣
I wasn't able to get 3 nights anywhere through DVC so the first 2 nights will be the Contemporary and the last will be at Baylake.
In about half a day, we have flights, more expensive housing than I was interested in, tickets bought and 2 dining reservations made.
Tusker House breakfast and Chef Mickeys for dinner. (Both chosen because Una likes "Dondald")
I need to find some princess stuff too because she is into that now also!

Wish us luck, I think we are going to need it!
Going Crazy Donald Duck GIF
I’m sure I’m not alone in waiting to hear how your trip was! :inlove:

cgersic

Well, due to a cascade of events we will be headed to Disney this coming Saturday!
Gary hasn't been doing so well and totally off the cuff he said a few times since last week that we needed to get a trip to Disney together.
Aleisha and Una were going to come visit us next Wed. from Sac and Seth decided to come up from Orlando to see everyone.
Last night I had a wild idea and asked if they would like a short jaunt to the world in the middle of their week here.
So after much 3 way calling and txting we will be flying to Orlando Sat. the 9th and leaving on the 12th.
Seth has decided since the purpose of his trip home was to see everyone, and we will be there he is just going to stay in Orlando but hopefully will stay with us at the hotel. (He is also going to serve as our Sethber driver!) 🤣
I wasn't able to get 3 nights anywhere through DVC so the first 2 nights will be the Contemporary and the last will be at Baylake.
In about half a day, we have flights, more expensive housing than I was interested in, tickets bought and 2 dining reservations made.
Tusker House breakfast and Chef Mickeys for dinner. (Both chosen because Una likes "Dondald")
I need to find some princess stuff too because she is into that now also!

Wish us luck, I think we are going to need it!
Going Crazy Donald Duck GIF
I'm just now seeing this!! I hope you all had the best time!

Zipadeelady

Well, I'm doing it.

I'm heading down to visit C for a short weekend trip. We are going to Epcot and MK this Saturday. Wait times have been high and we are going to MK in between two Halloween parties that are on Friday and Sunday so I'm expecting craziness. I'm going to do the unthinkable and buy Genie + and Ill's for Tron. Any suggestions on strategy or stacking LL's for MK?

IMG_0263.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom