Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

nickys

Premium Member
Indeed. For all the work and development done, to be only opening with a net gain of one attraction isn’t very good - especially for a park that really needs it.

But I’ve also said before other plus points are more physical walking space and the ability to be a full day park with a purpose built night show environment. They just need enough there in the day to hold regular guests into the evening.
When do you expect them to open a nighttime show? With the opening of frozen?

mrflo

I hope they will open the Adventure Way/English Gardens area by next spring - independently of when Frozen will open. I don't think there would be any need or benefit to wait if that area is ready earlier. They still could keep most of the bay area closed and just connect towards Cars Road Trip. Would be a welcome change and new open space after all those months of narrow paths & construction walls.

nickys

Premium Member
I hope they will open the Adventure Way/English Gardens area by next spring - independently of when Frozen will open. I don't think there would be any need or benefit to wait if that area is ready earlier. They still could keep most of the bay area closed and just connect towards Cars Road Trip. Would be a welcome change and new open space after all those months of narrow paths & construction walls.
I was thinking the same thing. It would open up the Cars Road Trip dead end, and be a nice area to just meander in.

Gusey

I mean, if they wanted to get this finished I’m sure they could have.
Frozen was meant to be open by the end of 2023 but Covid happened and DLP didn't full reopen until the end of 2021, so construction was behind by at least a year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom