Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for WDS Paris

LondonTom

Agreed. The Cars theme was quite cute, but hardly riveting!

Now If they could come up with a way to properly include CC in a future development, I’d love it.
Literally just revert it to the old colour scheme, put the load station closer and just drive us into CC and back out again and I'd be happy 😂
He loves it.
We don't kink shame here 😂

nickys

Premium Member
Literally just revert it to the old colour scheme, put the load station closer and just drive us into CC and back out again and I'd be happy 😂
That works too. Build a new access path and they’ll have an “extra” attraction that costs very little. Plus still have room for the expansion.

Stevie Amsterdam

Does anyone know if and how to see the new Alice BMX show in the upcoming days, prior to the official opening on the 25th? I'm a little bummed that it opens the day after I leave lol...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Reminds me - is there any interest still for a DL Hotel review?
Yas Yes GIF by AIDS-Fondet

Toni25

View attachment 792254

Google Earth just updated their imagery for Disneyland Paris. The pictures date from the 7th of June, only 9 days old.
I am really surprised and disappointed that not ONLY have they not announced a second land around the lake (at LEAST a second one considering the massive space and possibility of up to 4 lands), but the most bothering aspect is that there is absolutely NO INTENTION of developing/building any lands at the moment (meaning no more lands in the next 2-3 years)...the land plots just stand there empty.
This new development should open with at least 2 lands since that is how they promoted it in the first place, about 5-6 years ago.

mrflo

there is absolutely NO INTENTION of developing/building any lands at the moment (meaning no more lands in the next 2-3 years)...the land plots just stand there empty
What about the upcoming D23 announcements in August? Was the (rumoured LK) land not supposed to be announced there? If rumours are true/plans not have changed, this should at least be in the final development phase with construction starting within 1-2 years and a potential opening around 2028/2029.

I agree that they ideally should have started with the second land much earlier, to have it open much sooner and close those gaps around the lake as soon as possible. Though if what I read on other boards is true, even Frozen itself might not be ready before 2026 - end of 2025 if we are lucky. Money should not be the issue if we believe how much DLP is rumoured to get from the Turbocharge Growth investments. It is interesting that we have not heard much from many of the insiders around those future plans for DLP since some of the rumours for the April event turned out to be misinformation. Hopefully it is just quiet before the storm and we will finally get some big surprises at a D23 event for DLP as well.

nickys

Premium Member
I am really surprised and disappointed that not ONLY have they not announced a second land around the lake (at LEAST a second one considering the massive space and possibility of up to 4 lands), but the most bothering aspect is that there is absolutely NO INTENTION of developing/building any lands at the moment (meaning no more lands in the next 2-3 years)...the land plots just stand there empty.
This new development should open with at least 2 lands since that is how they promoted it in the first place, about 5-6 years ago.
Technically it will be 2 lands - Frozen and Tangled.

And I’m not sure where you get the idea they have no intention of building more lands. As soon as these are finished I think they’ll start on the Lion King, with an announcement at D23.
And hopefully also start at least one of the new rides at the Castle Parc.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Indeed. For all the work and development done, to be only opening with a net gain of one and a bit attractions isn’t very good - especially for a park that really needs it. Or one and a half if the second spinner materialises.

But I’ve also said before other plus points are more physical walking space and the ability to be a full day park with a purpose built night show environment. They just need enough there in the day to hold regular guests into the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom