Top 5 Most Overrated Attractions

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My top five:
1. Hall of Presidents (yes it is historical and educational but it is boring, American Adventure is way more entertaining)

2. Alien Encounter or Stitiches' Escape

3. Honey I Shrunk the Audiance (I just think the story is outdated)

4. Test Track (it just needs a little more thrill)

5. Sounds Dangerous

erasure fan1

My top over rated attractions in no particular order are:

Festival of the lion king (its an ok show not the best in the parks)
Space mountain (I always have to ride it but it does need some upgading)
Buzz lightyear (It is a fun ride that could have been so much more)
Space ship earth (This ride needs some updating)

Now dont get me wrong I really like these rides. I didnt put rides like stitch that are bad because every one knows they are bad and thats not being over rated. Spaceship earth and space mountain are 2 of my must rides when I go to disney I just think they can update (without really changing the heart of the ride) and make them so much better. New AAs... Remember Over rated does not mean the ride is bad.

MickeyTigg

1. Millionaire....the time has come and gone on this attraction

2. Pooh's Playful Spot....10 years in the waiting for a replacement for 20K and we get this?

3. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience....outdated...no one even knows the characters anymore.

4. Sounds Dangerous...this attraction is still open?

5. Lights, Motors, Action....oooo Joey Chitwood comes to WDW...which might be okay if it didn't take so long to get into and out of the theater.

Dwarful

Wow, I had a hard time with this, but here I go...
5). Ellens Energy
4). Festival of the Lion King
3). Mission Space
2). Stitches Great Escape
1). Conservation Station

banimall

You could almost re-do a thread called attractions to sleep through

1) Ellens Energy
2) Sounds dangerous (even with the headphones blaring)
3) New or old Tiki Room
4) Hall of Presidents
5) Spaceship Earth (I could get on this ride first thing in the morning with 3 espresso shots and still be tired when I get off)

Beuford

Lee said:
Top 5 overrated? Lets see...

5. Speedway - It's just sad. Autopia is no masterpiece, but it beats that TL Speedway anyday.

4. Aladdin's Carpets - ANOTHER spinner? Dumbo, at 50 years old wasn't enough? Astro Orbiter, suspended way in the sky wasn't enough? WDI is capable of so much better. AL's theme is just all over the board these days.

3. Living Seas - Needs......something, ANYTHING interesting to do in there.

2. Conservation Station - The train ride back there is more fun than the destination.

1. Space Mountain - I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The icon of Disney coasters deserves better. Hands down the roughest, least enjoyable coaster on any Disney property. I have more fun on Primevil Whirl, and that is kinda sad, folks. Mr. Weiss, I beg you, do what Disneyland had the guts to do: FIX SPACE MOUNTAIN.

I love space mt. its my favorite ride and 1st memory of disney and I hope it doesn't chang. Just a thought from the flip side.

Oh and to me that stitch ride thing whatever it is, is by far the worst ride/show in disney world.

Graci23

Not in any order and these are just what comes to mind. i know there is probably worse than these but here it goes ;

5. Tomorrowland Speedway - i mean these cars go about 2 miles and hour and are on a set track. Space can be used for sumthin much better.

4. Test Track - Overrated to me. 5-10 seconds of high speed that isnt even that fast these days.

3. Stitchs Great Escape- Horrible replacement for Alien Encounter. AE at leats used to scare some people and seems futuristic. Stitch is a joke.

2. Star Tours - This ride completely doesnt seem or feel real to me anymore. In desperate need of a big makeover.

1. Primeval Whirl - Completely doesnt seem like a Disney type of ride. Looks like a cheap carnival ride that is unloaded from the back of a truck and assembled overnight.

LPK

If i remember correctly, TT is the longest ride in Disney. Someone said it was too short. :confused:

Please don't diss Test Track :(

Frank Stallone

1. Soarin' (It is an IMAX Film that blows wind in your face. Wow, what a thrill).

2. Space Mountain (Most overrated roller coaster in the world. Horribly outdated, needs to be updated)

3. Dumbo's Flying Elephants (I love this ride. However, it is because of the history, not the ride itself. You always saw pictures of other people riding this as a child, and knew you had to ride it yourself. However, the ride itself, and all of its clones, aren't that great.)

4. Lights! Motors! Action! (It's ok to watch. Once. After that, there isn't much replay value, as there are with other shows)

5. Test Track (The last thing a 40 year old man or woman, who drives in traffic to and from work everyday, wants to experience. Paying $6500 for their family to go on vacation and go on a ride that allows you to experience car brakes, and 3.8 seconds of 65 miles per hour.

Pongo

JimboJones123 said:
not as ugly as yer mom

Pahahahahahha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love "your mom" jokes.

Anyway, my five:

Peter Pan (Way too short and way too boring)
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (It's a good ride, but I don't understand why everyone's crazy about it. I like the queue better :lookaroun )
Wishes! (*runs and hides*)
Kali River Rapids (I could squirt myself with a hose and it would last longer)
Jungle Cruise (I've rarely gotten a good skipper. The skippers MAKE the ride)

JimboJones123

imagineer boy said:
Um, what does that have to do with anything?

Besides, its "yo momma" not "yer mom."

Yo Mamma was so sweet in the 90, but now yer mom is HOT!

It's not that she isn't an attraction, she is, she's just overrated.

hammysammy59

So wait... everyone could TELL they were spinning on Mission: Space? :rolleyes: Going in I knew it was a centrifuge, but when I went on it, it sure didn't feel like they were throwing me in ciricles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom