Top 5 Most Overrated Attractions

5. Aladdin's carpet - yet another boring spinner

4. Rio Del Tiempo (sp?) this was too lame even for me and I like Epcot best

3. Malestrom - good effects.. all 10 secs of them

2. Buzz - sorry painted plywood used for theming in newer rides just look cheap, in classics it's fine but this could have used plaster mold or something better than just plywood painted

And the all time pure waste of time........

1. Universe of Energy - If you have to wonder why I think that ride is pure crap.. obviously you haven't ridden it in the past many years

sbkline

Just A Big Kid said:
5. Aladdin's carpet - yet another boring spinner

4. Rio Del Tiempo (sp?) this was too lame even for me and I like Epcot best

3. Malestrom - good effects.. all 10 secs of them

2. Buzz - sorry painted plywood used for theming in newer rides just look cheap, in classics it's fine but this could have used plaster mold or something better than just plywood painted

And the all time pure waste of time........

1. Universe of Energy - If you have to wonder why I think that ride is pure crap.. obviously you haven't ridden it in the past many years

I love the UofE. I look forward to it everytime. I really enjoy Rio Del Tiempo as well. But to each his own.

EchoOfOphelia

1) Country Bear Jamboree - this is horrible!!! Absolutely horrible!! I decided to go on it again last trip because I hadn't in a couple years.. then I remembered why I hadn't. It's horrible!

2) The Great Movie Ride - I love all those movies, but somehow this ride is just boring. And the mobster/cowboy thing that the CM's do, its just not exciting anymore.

3) Alien Encounter - I was so scared in this ride and I'm glad its gone! ..scary! :lookaroun

4) Its a Small World - classic, but kinda boring

5) Star Tours - I saved the worst for last. I LOVE Star Wars, but this ride is shaky, boring, and boring.

Lucky

I don't think anyone has mentioned the ride with the worst nausea-to-entertainment ratio: AstroOrbiter. That's the only ride or attraction I refuse to go on ever again.

I didn't know where to put this, so I thought I would make an attempt at making it fit here. Do you know what I definetly think is not overrated.....moving to the end of the row when you enter an attraction with rows of seats!!! Why is there always those several families who feel the need to stop right in the middle!

Anyway...rant over!

I guess my list would be anything that I have used to nap through:

Spaceship Earth, American Adventure, Hall of Presidents, Universe of Energy
Not necessarily bad attractions, just easily lend themselves to a nice afternoon nap :lol:

but I don't hate Stitch like everyone else (runs away and hides)

SInce the original thought was on overrated not merely dated or bad I would say:

1. MISSION SPACE
2. TEST TRACK
3. STITCH
4. PRIMEVIL WHIRL
5. WINNIE THE POOH

mitchk

The 5 most overrated attractions are (and when I say overrated, I mean attractions that are supposed to be really good, but don't live up to the hype)

1. Primeval Whirl

2. Stitches Great Escape

3. Test Track

4. Buzz Light Year Space Ranger Spin

5. Space Mountain

I would have also said Mission Space, but I have never been on it, and have no desire to go on it

HoW

My Top 5 would go something like this:

5) American Adventure
4) Snow White
3) Indy Speedway
2) Astro Orbiter
1) El Rio del Tiempo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom