Too much Alcohol in the parks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoy1701

Proverbs 20:1 "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise"......God

Proverbs 23:32 "At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder".......God

Argue with him.

not sure what these have to do with your bad argument that Disney World was built with just kids in mind and therefore adults shouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol there....

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Being a drinking man myself (I IV it at home), I have to be drunk in the parks. Actually, I don't see how anyone could enjoy the parks sober. I read a thread where sober people notice chipped paint, and broken lights? Ha! Have fun with that! :lookaroun

lol :lol:

disneyrcks

Proverbs 20:1 "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise"......God

Proverbs 23:32 "At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder".......God

Argue with him.

Really?
The Holy Land Experience is right by Disney....maybe u should vacation there instead.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Argue with him.
21st amendment to the constitution (Just in case you did not know, it is what all of the laws in our country are based on.)

Also King Solomon wrote most of the proverbs.

The Andrews

Original Poster
Oh so shallow.....

I thought alcoholics quit using this bogus idea in the 80's. You know they've thought up new ones since then, that are still wrong but easier to believe.

Chevross

Also, the big man upstairs didn't say don't drink. It basically says don't get excessively drunk to the point of doing or saying stupid things and being out of control with your actions.

wizards8507

thread-locked-forum-pics.jpg

The Andrews

Original Poster
21st amendment to the constitution (Just in case you did not know, it is what all of the laws in our country are based on.)

Our constitution is based on judaeo christian beliefs taken directly from the Bible. Do your homework....

Club Cooloholic

Argue with him.

Well now this has nothing to do with children, your just a guy who thinks nobody should drink. Your not going to make me or anyone else in this forum feel guilty about having a glass of wine at dinner in the presence of our kids.

Take your pious talk out of here, because defending your argument with your "beliefs" is not strong defense. You were asked to give an example of how a drunk patron of Epcot had ever injured or done anything to you personally(other than their odor) and you respond with proverbs.

Also, did not Jesus turn water to wine? Seems like He did not have an issue with the occasional vino.

wizards8507

Our constitution is based on judaeo christian beliefs taken directly from the Bible. Do your homework....

On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there; and both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. When the wine ran out, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.” And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come.” His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.” Now there were six stone waterpots set there for the Jewish custom of purification, containing twenty or thirty gallons each. Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” So they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them, “Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter.” So they took it to him. When the headwaiter tasted the water which had become wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the headwaiter called the bridegroom, and said to him, “Every man serves the good wine first, and when the people have drunk freely, then he serves the poorer wine; but you have kept the good wine until now.” This beginning of His signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory, and His disciples believed in Him.

The Andrews

Original Poster
Then why?

Also, the big man upstairs didn't say don't drink. It basically says don't get excessively drunk to the point of doing or saying stupid things and being out of control with your actions.

Why does God, (by the way thats his name) pronounce a WOE to them that even gives his neighbor drink if it's not so bad. ANd why does he command to not even look upon it, and why does he say that those that drink arent wise? Admit it its Wrong and you just like it.

wizards8507

Why does God, (by the way thats his name) pronounce a WOE to them that even gives his neighbor drink if it's not so bad. ANd why does he command to not even look upon it, and why does he say that those that drink arent wise? Admit it its Wrong and you just like it.

On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there; and both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. When the wine ran out, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.” And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come.” His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.” Now there were six stone waterpots set there for the Jewish custom of purification, containing twenty or thirty gallons each. Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” So they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them, “Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter.” So they took it to him. When the headwaiter tasted the water which had become wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the headwaiter called the bridegroom, and said to him, “Every man serves the good wine first, and when the people have drunk freely, then he serves the poorer wine; but you have kept the good wine until now.” This beginning of His signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory, and His disciples believed in Him.

Club Cooloholic

Walt by the way liked a good smoke, so maybe we can make it 1978 again and break out the smokes inside! God actually liked a good cigar too( when he was being played by George Burns)

Chevross

I don't drink, and have never taken a drink in my life.

Didn't the lord also say it's wrong to assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom