Too much Alcohol in the parks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrongowski

I know I'm asking for alot of negativity here but does anyone else out there think that there is definitely too much alcohol floating around the parks? I know MK doesn't allow it but particularly Epcot. If there is one place on this planet you should be able to have fun without being buzzed it is disneyworld. I get so tired of all those people who roam the World Showcase sampling all the beer and wine meanwhile bumping into you with that smelly stuff. I don't believe it should be allowed, (promoted) at all but at the very least they should coral the minority of "drinkers" in certain areas away from the majority who doesnt! ...............................You may now bring the hate...

Here our some options.

1. Do not go to Walt Disney World anymore.
2. Buy a large share of Disney Corporation and then tell them to remove the alcohol.
3. Not worry about it and let it go.

PineapplePrincess

I'm on vacation, and I don't have to drive! There is no safer place for me to get my drink on!
Plus the Grey Goose lemonade slushie is so yummy & refreshing!

devoy1701

Aaahhh didn't know that how it works, I presumed Mods generally scanned the threads, so unless someone presses 'report' we can run wild!!!! Cool! :sohappy:

well I'm actually surprised the amount of attention this thread got yesterday didn't drive some Mods into it. It had something like 2500 views in about 2 hours. You would think that would be a clear sign that something was going on!

The Mom

Premium Member
I can't even take a little vacation around here. ;) So much wrong that I don't even know where to begin - but this is where it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom