Too much Alcohol in the parks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaCastle

I can't comment on the amount of alcohol in the park, but I am loathe to say that there is an acute shortage of cowbell.

GenerationX

The way I look at it, alcohol, strollers, and idiots are all highly profitable products/services/guests for Disney. I benefit, because they pay.

preludevtec01

I swear when I was standing in line for Fantasmic one evening, they had a beer vender walking down the rows.... Not kidding, or maybe I was just drunk?

zjer

you know what there is really too much of in the parks? Other peoples offspring. I don't know about anyone else, but when i am on vacation i do not like to be bombarded by the little monsters. Screaming, running around, knocking into my already injured knees. They should corral all the kids into a kids only area, enclosed with double pane sound proof glass. If i am enjoying a nice frosty beer, i don't need some reproducer and their youngins disturbing me.

+1 :d

disneyrcks

Ive enjoyed your comments in this thread! Some people have said things in here that probably could be considered worse than anything you said! I cant believe someone had the nerve to send you a private message scorning you! But please don't stop posting on the forums because some people take the internet waaaaaay to seriously!

Goodnight all!

Agree with everything posted here! :wave:

Foolish Mortal

I know I'm asking for alot of negativity here but does anyone else out there think that there is definitely too much alcohol floating around the parks? I know MK doesn't allow it but particularly Epcot. If there is one place on this planet you should be able to have fun without being buzzed it is disneyworld. I get so tired of all those people who roam the World Showcase sampling all the beer and wine meanwhile bumping into you with that smelly stuff. I don't believe it should be allowed, (promoted) at all but at the very least they should coral the minority of "drinkers" in certain areas away from the majority who doesnt! ...............................You may now bring the hate...

See Mom, I told you that you were ruining other people's trips !!!...........:ROFLOL:

pumpkin7

i must say, i've never seen a drunk person at disney world.
plus, i would say the smell of sweat and B.O well outweights the smell of alcohol.
tbh, i never even knew they sold that much alcohol in epcot. hmm!

Susan Savia

Know what else there is too much of in the parks... double wide strollers. And just strollers in general.

If there is one place on this planet you should be able to have fun without being clipped in the achilles tendon it is disneyworld. I get so tired of all those people who roam the parks... bumping into you with those behemoth things. I don't believe they should be allowed, (rented) at all but at the very least they should corral the minority of "stroller users" in certain areas away from the majority who doesnt!

They should ban strollers from the gift shops. They park them in front of something you want to see or buy or wait on someone else who might be shopping or checking out, with them in the way of folks trying to get through...

dixiegirl

I've heard, through the grapevine of WDI, that Gaston's Tavern at the Magic Kingdom is going to sell a special adult "Root Beer" beverage based on root beer soda and root beer vodka.

Of course the kids can just get a regular old root beer. But where's the fun in that?

Ohh REALLY???Never had a big liking Root Beer but perhaps I can learn to love it!!!!

dixiegirl

They should ban strollers from the gift shops. They park them in front of something you want to see or buy or wait on someone else who might be shopping or checking out, with them in the way of folks trying to get through...

Please, couple years ago we see one of those motorized skooters completely take off an end of a display in the Christmas store in Downtown Disney....Yeah the women did'nt even look where she was going, she was too busy talking to her friends.....Those things need to be outside some places as well.....
As a side note i'm not saying they should ban them, usually every trip if the Mother In law comes she gets one (bad knees) and I'm always the first moron who gets hit with it as well.......ALWAYS!!!

So please bring on the Alcohol in the parks ....So we can all have a Zippity do da day!!!:sohappy:

And WOOHOO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

devoy1701

Please, couple years ago we see one of those motorized skooters completely take off an end of a display in the Christmas store in Downtown Disney....Yeah the women did'nt even look where she was going, she was too busy talking to her friends.....Those things need to be outside some places as well.....
As a side note i'm not saying they should ban them, usually every trip if the Mother In law comes she gets one (bad knees) and I'm always the first moron who gets hit with it as well.......ALWAYS!!!

So please bring on the Alcohol in the parks ....So we can all have a Zippity do da day!!!:sohappy:

And WOOHOO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

That's it! I think it's time to report this thread!

PirateFrank

i must say, i've never seen a drunk person at disney world.

Because most honest people don't see drunk people in the parks. It's the liars in this thread that hate the fact that they can't walk past a single beer cart without needing to call a mentor, contact AA to search for a meeting in Orlando and kick their 4-year when he can't reach either one.

The haters in this thread have done nothing but exaggerate this claim to make you think that Spaceship Earth isn't an attraction, but one giant Beer Ball...

They want you to think that you're an evil person for buying beer in Germany/England or a wine in France....because they can no longer enjoy anything themselves because you're enjoying a beer. The real problem isn't you....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Because most honest people don't see drunk people in the parks. It's the liars in this thread that hate the fact that they can't walk past a single beer cart without needing to call a mentor, contact AA to search for a meeting in Orlando and kick their 4-year when he can't reach either one.

The haters in this thread have done nothing but exaggerate this claim to make you think that Spaceship Earth isn't an attraction, but one giant Beer Ball...

They want you to think that you're an evil person for buying beer in Germany/England or a wine in France....because they can no longer enjoy anything themselves because you're enjoying a beer. The real problem isn't you....

Not really the best idea to assume those who are against alcohol in the parks are the same as those who have an admitted addiction issue and are seeking to address it. The goals of AA include accepting a world in which alcohol ia a temptation, and resisting that in kind. Hyperbole like that is no difference than the utter prattle the OP brought forth.

PirateFrank

Yet its ok to make broad generalizations about the 99% of park guest that enjoy the limited alcohol offerings in the parks responsibly!?!?

sublimesting

Isn't there someone who quoted something "Take this wine and drink of it for it is my blood...." and don't you Christian folk drink wine every single Sunday. I do my drinking on a Saturday, thank you, not when I have to be up for work the next day and certainly not before noon. My word.

Actually that's all wrong I do drink on Sunday too but not before noon...that's more of a Saturday thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom