News Tomorrowland love

EricsBiscuit

Oh. Remember that hideous purple dome from circlevision 360? It's blue now. I swear I took a picture but I guess my retarded self didn't hit the button or something. Anyways, it looks much better.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think they were painting it white a couple weeks back and then started doing the colors on it more recently.

Edit: Looking at the colors in the picture (orange, red, blue), it does look very similar to the base colors of the previous paint job in the video. I don't think anyone would complain about it being the same color scheme again.

When we were in WDW for a couple of weeks in September they were painting Space Mountain white from the dirty white and pale blue. Hindsight it was likely the test case for the white bouncing colors off of the buildings at night. It worked well and we saw the end results during our Christmas Party trip.

The only stumbling block was the Purple wall now that Fans created and marketing for Disney profited with. Likely Disney’s right hand not knowing what the left was doing. I’m told the purple was considered and failed for the entire land as an offshoot of the Purple Rocks from the Hub to Tomorrowland

Here were our photos from SM end of last year testing colors all night long

CC33827A-B311-473A-929C-212F3CEBD38A.jpeg
D19B24C7-DABF-4939-81F8-4E8B5DE89506.jpeg

EricsBiscuit

When we were in WDW for a couple of weeks in September they were painting Space Mountain white from the dirty white and pale blue. Hindsight it was likely the test case for the white bouncing colors off of the buildings at night. It worked well and we saw the end results during our Christmas Party trip.

The only stumbling block was the Purple wall now that Fans created and marketing for Disney profited with. Likely Disney’s right hand not knowing what the left was doing. I’m told the purple was considered and failed for the entire land as an offshoot of the Purple Rocks from the Hub to Tomorrowland

Here were our photos from SM end of last year

View attachment 275412View attachment 275413
They've really improved the facade of SM with the new paint and lighting before. But like Martin said, it's lipstick on a pig.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
They've really improved the facade of SM with the new paint and lighting before. But like Martin said, it's lipstick on a pig.

It genuinely looked very nice at night. I was impressed. During the day, Meh.

When you think of it, what an economical way to pull the land together, white paint and lights. They learned something from their projection shows this decade, can completely change at will at a reasonable cash outlay.

disney1023

The Studios have a new hunt for Stitch at the end or exit of most attractions. It has been a new 'extra' for guests to see if they can find all of the hidden Stitches, some hiding in Plain Sight other not.

I tend to agree with you, there could be something to the Disney Channel and Stitch up and coming state side.
The Disney channels have been playing the old Lilo and Stitch cartoons every day constantly as of recent.

crxbrett

Above MILF. It's not a dome per se but more a cylinder that is higher than the rest of the roofs.

This dome, right? (Boy, will I be embarrassed if I am totally thinking of something else! lol) And it's blue now? I'm pretty interested in what it looks like now. Is it similar to the blue rocks by the entrance of TL or like the blue pattern people posted pics of being painted in TL recently?
1522932992332-464989359.jpg

Monsters-Laugh-Floor-10.jpg

trainplane3

This dome, right? (Boy, will I be embarrassed if I am totally thinking of something else! lol) And it's blue now? I'm pretty interested in what it looks like now. Is it similar to the blue rocks by the entrance of TL or like the blue pattern people posted pics of being painted in TL recently?View attachment 275456
View attachment 275458
Almost 100% sure he's talking about this:
dome.PNG

dome2.PNG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom