News Tomorrowland love

MrConbon

So are they doing any more painting? They revealed the part by the purple wall but like is anywhere else getting the new paint job?

Cesar R M

Well they just launched a whole new Stitch cartoon series (his third) last year in Asia, which was originally produced in English. It started airing in English just this year. They haven't shown it on the US Disney Channel yet but that doesn't mean they won't.

Good to see Stitch is popular, at least in Asia.

I wonder if we will get the series (in my country) Because a lot of things never come.

MerlinTheGoat

I don't think it's done. Those are probably the base colors for whatever pattern will go over them.
I guess it could be a primer, I assumed it was actually finished. Hasn't it been in this state for a few weeks now? The colors at least are like the previous paint job, so maybe there's hope.

Did I read that they are repainting CoP in the same style as it was before the hurricane issues? Or was that just a lofty pipe dream?
I hope so. I actually really liked that scheme. I know they needed to repaint due to a lubricant leak that messed it up, but I had hoped they'd just repaint it as it was.

trainplane3

I guess it could be a primer, I assumed it was actually finished. Hasn't it been in this state for a few weeks now? The colors at least are like the previous paint job, so maybe there's hope.
I think they were painting it white a couple weeks back and then started doing the colors on it more recently.

Edit: Looking at the colors in the picture (orange, red, blue), it does look very similar to the base colors of the previous paint job in the video. I don't think anyone would complain about it being the same color scheme again.

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

Here's from today. Sorry for bad quality.
IMG_5520.JPG
IMG_5519.JPG
IMG_5521.JPG
IMG_5522.JPG
IMG_5526.JPG

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well they just launched a whole new Stitch cartoon series (his third) last year in Asia, which was originally produced in English. It started airing in English just this year. They haven't shown it on the US Disney Channel yet but that doesn't mean they won't.

The Studios have a new hunt for Stitch at the end or exit of most attractions. It has been a new 'extra' for guests to see if they can find all of the hidden Stitches, some hiding in Plain Sight other not.

I tend to agree with you, there could be something to the Disney Channel and Stitch up and coming state side.

Are you kidding? I see Stitch merchandise everywhere.

There is NEW merchandise everywhere of Stitch, from shoes, tshirts, backpacks, plushes and that is at WDW, Disney Stores and department stores like Box Lunch, JCP and Kohls. Today I receieved with my rewards a flyer with 10 Disney items plastered on the rewards card, one was a NEW Stitch Backpack and another was a NEW mini Stitch plush. The current Stitch attraction isn't beloved by many but I don't see Stitch disappearing from merchandising anymore than I would believe Figment would Disappear.

Last week I received my luggage tag I ordered.
51xeAxkNFpL._AC_US200_.jpg

Disney Rewards flier delivered today
103645BF-658D-4297-A2FB-F8B5A701AD96.jpeg

Box Lunch store dozens of Stitch items. Store is less than a year old here.
6C85CD2A-49FF-43E2-99E3-807A59BFAD62.jpeg

Last edited:

_caleb

I’m happy with Tronification as long as they are consistent and keep up with it. The Tron aesthetic still feels futuristic and fun. I’d also be happy with a retro theme if they were to do it well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom