Tollhouse Icecream Sandwich coming back?!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Yay!!!

The title says it all, the nestle tollhouse ice cream cookie sandwich should be back at the parks soon if not already. It recently showed up again at DLR but with zero transfats, so it should be back at WDW too.

Cheese sauce and ice cream sandwiches in one week? Hooray!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Good to see it back at DLR in it's modified form. How does it taste though without all that transfat goodness??

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Good to see it back at DLR in it's modified form. How does it taste though without all that transfat goodness??

I dunno, peeps said it's now only 470 calories. I think with the advances in slow-churning-ice-cream-technology it probably wont taste much different.

Nicole220

I'm so happy!! :sohappy:

I was at DL yesterday and saw the ice cream cart with the tollhouse sandwich displayed. I thought they hadn't removed it yet, but I later saw a guy eating one. :D

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
This might be the best news I have heard all day. My trip in January was definitely missing something without being able to have at least one Toll House Cookie Sandwich. I hope they start putting them back on the menu in Disney World soon. They have until October (my next trip :lookaroun) to get it all straightened out.

Boray

Yeah!! My ice cream breaks will again be including these tasty treats!!!!! Can't wait - hopefully they'll be there by October!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Okay, gotta confirm this. The Tollhouse icecream sandwiches are now down to 400-something calories from the previous 1000+? If so, that's great news. These were my all-time fav but I wouldn't dare look at 'em much less eat 'em if they are still that high in calories. I've come a long way with the weight loss. I'm terrified of going back. LOL!

Jerm

It is things like this that makes the day so much better....I have been walking by the ice cream carts at DLR just looking at them like they are not worth my time anymore:drevil:

Now that time has changed....and this news will make my trip to WDW in Aug so much better!

cymbaldiva

Glad to hear about the Tollhouse sandwiches... now let's bring back actual chicken fingers :) A definitive answer about the buns at Caseys would be great too - seriously. I don't want to waste the calories on a dog that won't be top notch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom