Tollhouse Icecream Sandwich coming back?!

Minnesota

I am so happy I could just cry. They were on the top of my list of foods to eat this past December and I felt SO cheated when I couln't find them. I read this and ran to tell the rest of the family. They think I am nuts as it is.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: The best of both worlds cookies and ice cream

KaliSplash

Glad to hear about the Tollhouse sandwiches... now let's bring back actual chicken fingers :) A definitive answer about the buns at Caseys would be great too - seriously. I don't want to waste the calories on a dog that won't be top notch!

I was about to bring up this point as I read through the thread. We need the chicken strips :)

Figment82

I don't see everyone's fuss over the chicken strips deal - they are the exact same thing, just in smaller pieces. I actually prefer them to the strips as they are easier to eat.

But I am extremely glad to see the NTICCCS's coming back. They are my "splurge" snack that I like to have every now and then, even if they are hundreds and hundreds of calories. I didn't see them at the parks today, but I'll have to start keeping an eye out for their return.

Red devil

This is good news, not so much for me because although I do enjoy the ice cream sandwiches a lot, my feelings toward them doesn't come close to what some of you obviously think about them. However I am returning to the World with my brother and these things are what he lives for. A truly Epic Ice Cream Cookie Snack Experience, you might say. :sohappy: I just hope they are available when we go in september. If not I fear for the first Ice cream vendor that has the sad, possibly fatal, duty of informing my brother that they are not available.

erasure fan1

This is good, I sure hope they still are as tasty as ever. Its one of my all time favorite Disney snacks so this deserves some :sohappy:

gatordoc

Ah, so what, who cares? Those things are OK, but if you want the real deal, go over to Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square. They hand-make them there with fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies around vanilla ice cream. FAR better than anything from an ice cream cart.

Enderikari

Ah, so what, who cares? Those things are OK, but if you want the real deal, go over to Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square. They hand-make them there with fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies around vanilla ice cream. FAR better than anything from an ice cream cart.

Agreed, the Sleepy Hollow/MS Bakery ice cream sandwiches are perhaps the best treat this side of a dole whip... But in a pinch (or at another park) they are a semi-reasonable solution. And more choices are never a bad thing.

WeLComeHomE OKW

YES!!!! They are so delicious, and I usually didn't care how many calories they were. But, now, i will have half the guilt, and eat them nearly every day!!

This is great, great news. For me, food is half the experience in disney world, so this is excellent news. oh man, im hungry now.

Cole'sMom

I've never had one, but I have heard about and seen them. They now ONLY have 400 calories?!? I think I'll stick to my Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. No ice cream sandwich, to me, is worth 400 calories! I'm sure they are good, but holy cow! I'm glad they made them more healthy, though! I hope everyone enjoys their treats! It sounds like they were super-popular.

LeeLee D

Glad to hear about the Tollhouse sandwiches... now let's bring back actual chicken fingers :) A definitive answer about the buns at Caseys would be great too - seriously. I don't want to waste the calories on a dog that won't be top notch!

Sorry, I've been gone a week and must have missed something.
What are they changing at Caseys?:shrug:

hpyhnt 1000

Wow, only 470 calories? :eek:

How much were they before?

That's okay. You'll need those 470 calories as you're walking around in a near capacity crowd at the Magic Kingdom at four o' clock in the afternoon under the scorching sun in 92 degree heat with about 70% humidity. ;)

My! How fun it is to be at Disney in the summer! :lol:

YankeeMouse

We had the bad experience of the wheat buns at Caseys in Dec. Got back a couple of weeks ago from our April trip, and didn't even try Caseys...but the buns at Pecos Bills were indeed still wheat. Fell apart. Bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom