Tigger Punches Guest??

JimboJones123

Really folks. Keep the political talk on the DOWN LOW... you made the site go down for 2 HOURS. Was it worth it....NO. Don't do it again. I had to go to Bored.com for 2 hours. Geesh.

PoohsGang

Too bad, its such a waste of time, law enforcement resourses and if it makes it that far court time and costs. Seems that there are so many real problems that could use this time and publicity to me.

juan

I think it's funny how a story like this is catching some more attention than others like the announcement of more troops to Iraq
heck, even a local radio station had the story of the day as a guy stealing a DOT salt truck to go buy drugs.

Jekyll

I think it's funny how a story like this is catching some more attention than others like the announcement of more troops to Iraq
heck, even a local radio station had the story of the day as a guy stealing a DOT salt truck to go buy drugs.

Unfortunatly for the people of our country, they are tired of Iraq. They don't want to deal with it. :hurl:

Amy_Callaghan

I figured as much... I was just trying some humor in a thread that kind of veered off course and became vicious... Glad Tigger was very good to you and your children.... I never had a problem with Tigger either....

I know what you mean. I just feel bad for the cast member in question.

hokielutz

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CiPPxBxPBOw&mode=related&search=

I don't know if anyone has seen that video from fox, but it shows a closer shot of the boy "hugging" tigger. You can see his hand grab what seems to be the back of tiggers neck. I hope the cops see this soon.

isthatahand.jpg

Poor tigger. I'm sure you all know of this already but I just noticed the little detail right now sadly. lol

Excellent job catching the hand behind the head.... this would definitely support the CM's story - as told through the union representative. I did not notice this before.

cpfdej46

that is so sad

i think it is the kids fault 'cause if you look closely the kids arm is flexed. it's ok tigger i believe you didnt do anything!!!!
poor tigger:(

wdwforus

After watching this quite a few times, both the news version and the one with the Dad up to no good, and discussing it with my wife alot, I just cant get over what this guy and his kid must be putting the rest of their family through. They were still down there on vacation for a couple of days after this happened and they couldnt have been having a good time. If that was the older kids siblings in the video with them they have got to be confused and scared about what has happenend and what all the fuss is about. I know if that was my brother and behaved that that way and ruined my vacation I would have taken my anger out on him (polite way of saying I'd kick his you know what). Also, you cant tell me that the wife/mother, after watching the video, agrees with her wacked out husband that their son is inncoent of any wrong doing. I hope Disney puts a ban on this family, kind of like a no fly restriction.:p

figmentmom

Also, you cant tell me that the wife/mother, after watching the video, agrees with her wacked out husband that their son is inncoent of any wrong doing.

Although I'm sure we will never hear Mom speak publicly on the matter, I'd LOVE to have been a fly on the wall for those private family discussions.:eek:

kindelights

But that's what Tiggers do best!

I, for one, find some comedy in this. It appears to be a non-issue. It's not like he slugged him. I'm waiting for more facts come out. It didn't appear to be malicious, but if it was then Disney will take care of it. I don't see how the sheriff's office should get involved.

disney is the happiest place on earth i dont thing tigger would do that!:king:

I've watched the video a bunch of times and I think that the kid was pulling on or pinching Tigger's back and Tigger first responded with his right arm to get the kid off and then tried to come around with the left arm to pull/push the kid's arm off and struck the kid in the face in attempting to do so. I really do think that the kid was doing something to Tigger.

Jekyll

I've watched the video a bunch of times and I think that the kid was pulling on or pinching Tigger's back and Tigger first responded with his right arm to get the kid off and then tried to come around with the left arm to pull/push the kid's arm off and struck the kid in the face in attempting to do so. I really do think that the kid was doing something to Tigger.

That truly does seem to be the way things went down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom