Tigger Punches Guest??

slappy magoo

I don't think it would be a strategy that would work in the long run. Let's say they offered a settlement that was insultingly low and the family thought they could get more out of Disney if they sued. Well now Disney would have hurt their credibility because the family would now be able to say, "They offered to settle, which means they know we have a case". Some would interpret it as an admission of guilt.

and then the hammer comes down. Companies like Disney have a lot of lawyers on hand, all the time and the money necessary to investigate anyone trying to sue. If the family has a high amount of debt, they'll find out. No money in the college fud, wdw will find out. any skeletons in your closet that can't be used in a court of law but you'd never want anyone to know? wdw will find out. And they'll still manage to come across as honest businessmen protecting the reputation of their company, their character & their employees while making the Monacos look like money-grubbing shameless opportunists. They will be dragged through the mud, and it'll always hang over their head. The pittance of the settlement is meant to be insulting. Maybe I come from more cynical stock, but if the monacos were offered 3k and took it, I'd think they looked more guilty. If they had a case, they wouldn't settle at all. Accepting the low figure means they know they aren't going to win, and it's that or nothing. It's not a settlement; it's an investment in schadenfreude. :D

MM Princess

Call me crazy, (and I haven't ready all the posts here so someone may have said this already) but it looks like Tigger tripped over the curb behind him and was trying to catch his balance. He puts his hand on the kids shoulder afterwards as if to see if he is ok. It's hard to tell since the clip is so carefully edited.

Captain Chaos

P1010926.jpg

Is that your son or younger brother? :)
Looks liek Tigger is about ready to punch him in the head...... :lookaroun

Captain Chaos

The vast majority of CMs are awesome and are definitely in the right job. But that's not true of all of them.

This I agree with.. We all have out bad days.. There are days I want to knock out a few of our customer service reps.. but I don't cause I know what the results will be... And I am sure the CM in question knew what the results would be if he hit the kid on purpose.. Since watching the video a lot, I come to the same conclusion every time.. The kid was up to no good, whether on spite or not, he grabbed Tigger, not the hug like he claimed, and the CM choked, resulting in his defensive reflex... I really don't think he stood there thinking to himself.. LET ME SMACK THE FIRST ANNOYING BRAT I SEE TODAY CAUSE WOW AM I MAD....

Spring Breeze

I am not quite sure what side I am going to agree with. I saw the vid. and it did appear that tigger was violent. But the kid could have been offending him or something. I squeezed goofy's nose once and he didn't punch me. What the cm done may be justified because he couldn't as well go tell the parent what his son did with children there. it might have no been the nicest thing to do. perhaps he could have cried when they left signal that a guest caused harm...like they always do

Captain Chaos

Got your lawyer on speed-dial?!? :lol:

She won't need to... Just feed the picture to Local 6 and they will run with EVERYTHING....

THIS JUST IN: TIGGER ATTEMPTS TO PUNCH YOUNG BOY IN THE HEAD.... In this photo, it appears Tigger is at it again, getting ready to punch that little boy in the head..... Look at Tigger's left arm... It appears to be punching the little boy in the face... And you can see the boy is astonished by this hit....

P1010926.jpg

STATION MANAGER: Great anti-Disney story again... BONUSES FOR EVERYONE.... By the way, did you contact that crackerjack lawyer to they can do the morning talk show rounds begging for an apology only???

Spring Breeze

She won't need to... Just feed the picture to Local 6 and they will run with EVERYTHING....

THIS JUST IN: TIGGER ATTEMPTS TO PUNCH YOUNG BOY IN THE HEAD.... In this photo, it appears Tigger is at it again, getting ready to punch that little boy in the head..... Look at Tigger's left arm... It appears to be punching the little boy in the face... And you can see the boy is astonished by this hit....

P1010926.jpg

STATION MANAGER: Great anti-Disney story again... BONUSES FOR EVERYONE.... By the way, did you contact that crackerjack lawyer to they can do the morning talk show rounds begging for an apology only???
the horror :( the poor boy :D

---------------------------

Captain Chaos

I already posted that video earlier in another thread, I couldn't stop laughing and you're right, that looks like his lawyer.

There are so many threads and posts I cannot keep up.. Sorry if I posted the link that you already posted.... I am glad I wasn't the only one who thought that looked like their lawyer... :lol:

GoofyFan1

Morning All.:wave:

Fox and Friends did a recreation with a Tigger cam this morning and called the "hit" justified. Hopefully they'll put the footage up on their site later.

Amy_Callaghan

P1010926.jpg

No Tigger was very good with my children, I guess that's because we taught him proper etiquette around the characters, unlike that teenager from NH.
Who apparently thought it was okay to mess around with Tigger.

PigletIsMyCat

Morning All.:wave:

Fox and Friends did a recreation with a Tigger cam this morning and called the "hit" justified. Hopefully they'll put the footage up on their site later.

I, for one, cannot WAIT to see this. IMHO, Fox is the least unbiased cable news network ever, at least politically. I'm interested to see which side of the fence they fall on for this one.

Captain Chaos

No Tigger was very good with my children, I guess that's because we taught him proper etiquette around the characters, unlike that teenager from NH.
Who apparently thought it was okay to mess around with Tigger.

I figured as much... I was just trying some humor in a thread that kind of veered off course and became vicious... Glad Tigger was very good to you and your children.... I never had a problem with Tigger either....

Captain Chaos

I, for one, cannot WAIT to see this. IMHO, Fox is the least unbiased cable news network ever, at least politically. I'm interested to see which side of the fence they fall on for this one.

Not to change subjects but Fox is very biased, politically... Just as CNN is, but not as much as MSNBC.... Bill O'Reilly had a segment last night about this incident, but more or less made a joke of it....

PigletIsMyCat

Not to change subjects but Fox is very biased, politically... Just as CNN is, but not as much as MSNBC.... Bill O'Reilly had a segment last night about this incident, but more or less made a joke of it....

I don't think MSNBC is biased.... or, maybe they just have the same bias as I do :)

Oh, and way to change the subject :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom