Tigger Punches Guest??

BeckyLSawyer

:sohappy:
But Disney has still got to agree, right?

At this point Disney hasn't made a statement. I doubt they will. They can't speak for Tigger, and Tigger is under contract to not speak out in the media. Even if they agree to allow a CM to make a statment, we still aren't allowed, by contractual agreement.

Disney has nothing to do with criminal proceedings. They decide whether the CM keeps his job. If he's cleared, he's cleared. And if a CM is not convicted, he can't be terminated for it. He can be transferred, though.

So I doubt we will ever get a statment, if Tigger has been cleared of assault charges then there won't be a trial, therefore he will never have the need to speak under oath.

Personally, I'd like to see the kid put under assault charges. If it is proven that he choked Tigger, intentionally or not, he should be punished for it. You can't rough up a guy that has limited eyesight, no sense of touch, and limited hearing and not expect a retaliation... CM or not.

If your life was in danger, you would fight back, and if you were being choked, you would try to get away.

BeckyLSawyer

Did you notice that when Tigger turned to confroont the boy, the boy was sort of pulled toward tigger as if he were grabbing his tail.

THANK YOU! Exactly!!! And those tails HURT! All bound around your middle section, tight as can be. But I think it looks like he's pulling on Tigger's neck area. The police statement that was just released claimed that Tigger was being strangled by the kid pulling on his costume.

BeckyLSawyer

I have to say, my opinion of this mess has changed. My initial reaction was that the Cast Member, even if provoked, was wrong in touching the kid. After looking at the video several times again, though, I believe that the teenager did something deliberate to Tigger, Tigger was caught LITERALLY off-balance, his arm jerked out as a reflex, he caught himself, and recovered as best he could by patting the teen on the back and shaking his hand. Hit the teen deliberately? Absolutely NOT.

I know, I know... I've posted three times in a row. Sorry... :hammer:

But I have to say... I said this earlier. It's SO obvious that Tigger was off balance, and the kid is freaking SMILING through the whole thing!

Anthony95

look at the little kid
he is the only one that is looking at his brother get killed by tigger

ROTFLMAO

i can't breath for laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!

buwaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EVERY single one of ya'll! whoooooooooooooooo boy!

i can't read this thread tomorrow at work. i got a new job and they'll think i'm crazy with my sudden loud burst of laughter!!!!!!!

goofyfan13

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I don't have time to read through all 17 pages of this thread. But looking at the video again, you can see as Tigger falls back he holds his left hand out, then moves it towards the boy. If it were a punch, it more than likely would have been a non stop motion. This looks more like he's trying to balance himself.

MickeyJman06

i saw the slide show
he put his hand on tigger's bacck and tigger did not like that so

clock! tigger hit the boy around innocent by standers
plz answer if Garfield causes any trouble (again he did not hurt anyone, i know
there is a ride about him at kennywood but everyone hates it) i don't hate it.
to see about Garfield's Nightmare click
http://www.kennywood.com

PhotoDave219

I know, I know... I've posted three times in a row. Sorry... :hammer:

But I have to say... I said this earlier. It's SO obvious that Tigger was off balance, and the kid is freaking SMILING through the whole thing!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Well, This much i have learned about this saga. You're right. Twas provoked.

Kid is laughing and smiling the whole time... and what is his other hand doing? Looks like its behind Tigger's head to me.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:sohappy:
But Disney has still got to agree, right?

For him to keep his job, yes. But I think Disney wouldn't argue the finding of the Sheriff. If he's been exonerated by the civil authorities, his employer would be hard pressed to discipline him anyway.

goofyfan13

i saw the slide show
he put his hand on tigger's bacck and tigger did not like that so

clock! tigger hit the boy around innocent by standers
plz answer if Garfield causes any trouble (again he did not hurt anyone, i know
there is a ride about him at kennywood but everyone hates it) i don't hate it.
to see about Garfield's Nightmare click http://www.kennywood.com

What exactly are you trying to say here? :brick:

iheartdisney91

it was on the news just now and they said he was 10! 10? he has stubble and pit hair an is almost as tall as his dad.:lol: :lol: ... i dont think 10 maybe a teen and i dont think he has gone through puberty at ten....uggg he and his dad anger me!:mad:

Raven66

I just saw a story about this on Fox news. The sherriff said that "Tigger" is claiming self defense(already mentioned) that the kid was pulling his mask back and he couldn't breathe and what he did was just a reaction.

I don't believe the "punch" was intentional. I think he was turning around to dislodge the kid's hand and accidentally hit him. I mean like it was mentioned before, he shook the kid's hand after.

radiohost

l_93c7d0d969b92bac053c80733ba83bcd.jpg

BeckyLSawyer

it was on the news just now and they said he was 10! 10? he has stubble and pit hair an is almost as tall as his dad.:lol: :lol: ... i dont think 10 maybe a teen and i dont think he has gone through puberty at ten....uggg he and his dad anger me!:mad:

I think the kid is 14. I remember reading it in one of the MANY news articles that I've read... I think I've found them all.

I've become a little :eek: obsessed with this story. I can't wait for it all to be over. Tigger is really a great person, he doesn't deserve any of this.

If somebody already mentioned this, please excuse the duplicate note:

Notice how differently the alleged victim is dressed when questioned for TV? Gone are the glove and the punk shirt. Isn't he innocent looking in his little blue t-shirt? I wonder who's idea is was to clean up the son's look?

By the way, who wears a glove to WDW? What is that?

MickeyJman06

Tigger Goes Mad!!

I think the kid is 14. I remember reading it in one of the MANY news articles that I've read... I think I've found them all.

I've become a little :eek: obsessed with this story. I can't wait for it all to be over. Tigger is really a great person, he doesn't deserve any of this.

:fork: tigger goes mad! :fork:

jimmyritt33

didn't get a chance to read all of the pages pertaining to this but is there any chance this kid's hidden hand was perhaps going where it shouldn't have? maybe accidently or intentionally unzipping or undoing Tigger's costume?

BeckyLSawyer

didn't get a chance to read all of the pages pertaining to this but is there any chance this kid's hidden hand was perhaps going where it shouldn't have? maybe accidently or intentionally unzipping or undoing Tigger's costume?

Hehe. We've been there and done that. I think it's the general concensus.

That and the kid is smiling throughout the "attack", Tigger shook his hand and patted him on the shoulder after the fact... Um... What else... Let's see, the parents are overreacting, and also the new development, the Sherrif stated that Tigger was acting in self defense.

Did I forget anything? Anyone?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom