News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

CaptinEO

I don’t think Disney Parks has failed on this level in recent memory. The context for the ride replacement is based on spicy issues. I don’t think it’s a leap to believe that in order to quiet the negative noise, some type of clap back against the poor reaction will occur since they have no problem doing the same with their other properties.
Incredicoaster, Mission Breakout, Web Slingerz, Ant Man in Hong Kong, and Cars Route 66 in Paris are some of the worst Disney attractions/rethemes.

I find this at least much better than those and it's a pretty solid B for me, but it's not nearly as good as what it replaced.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
There's a difference from arguing in good faith and arguing in bad faith. Unfortunately on general social media, everyone got lumped in together.

It's been fairly easy to tell here though who has been arguing on each side of the coin, and those arguing in good faith have been met with good discourse by most on this forum. There's been a lot of good discourse in these threads, as well as noise from bad faith arguments, but on the whole I think it's been majority good discussion.

The problem is that everyone is lumped in with bots and trouble making cowards.

I’m always accused of being just a hater. And I wish I could show I’m not but I need them to do someone POSITIVE.

It’s not Happening.

I loved splash. My favorite ride ever. But I did not spend 3 years spewing darts that they were replacing it.

I said little and what I did was also to say that I understand why they wanted to do this. I get that. Obviously they are consumed with appearances and that’s not the worst idea for a business in this day and age.

But I needed this to be good. It’s not.

Because they took splash…this needed to be BETTER than splash. That was the stakes

This wasn’t swapping out the fire exhibit at innoventions. The stakes were automatically higher.

It’s amazing nobody in dwarf house seems to get that?

Kirby86

I don't even understand this. The basic structural ride was already operating for 30 years. Why is it suddenly not functional?
I noticed there is a lot of log jams before the drops. However I do believe they were tinkering with the ride system at some point. They we cutting into the facade to look at structural stuff before they touched the theming if I remember correctly.

trainplane3

I don't even understand this. The basic structural ride was already operating for 30 years. Why is it suddenly not functional?
A good chunk of the ride control system was replaced during this. Remember seeing pictures of rockwork opened up at random spots? Sensors and and other things were in there.
It’s a bit early for reception to impact anything. It’s a YouTube video.
And more importantly, a Youtube extension trying to replicate the the old like-dislike feature isn't accurate no matter how much you want it to be.

Ice Gator

What concerns me is the amount of A1000s and what their reliability is gonna look like being in such a damp/humid environment with the water surrounding them. One bad day with Louis and Tiana down will take out an entire scene. Imagine if two or more of the figures in the finale are down? It’s not like the predecessor where they still have that limited motion or other things in the scene to distract you.

Tiana with broken AAs is going to lead to one very, very awkward experience. (Referring mainly to the main characters- the Life Formations critters hardly move so I doubt they’ll have any issue with those)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That’s not the point, you said that wouldn’t boo an exec. They did, if they bought out a giant arena for this year’s D23 and they don’t deliver it is absolutely in the realm of possibility.
Well I didn’t say that…and I agree they’d boo

But it’s still unlikely

They should

They’re gonna cheer an overlay on a land in DAK they’ve allowed to rot intentionally for 20 years?

That’s the bar?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom