News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Disney Glimpses

1717342698032.png

Trauma

Do you think any of the people spending ungodly amounts of money to go to a Disney convention have the balls to boo management, or even see them negatively? Lol that is never happening.

Look even on this negative WDW forum thread just a few pages ago, people were still defending and worshipping Iger hard to thunderous applause, despite there being almost no positive he has done in 15 years. People still try to dispel that Iger and Peltz are basically the same person even with how abundantly obvious how his management has been race to the bottom style. And it's never management's fault, it's always some other excuse.

I can tell you now D'Amaro and Iger and the rest of the gang will be received warmly on stage, and anything they announce will be applauded loudly. Nothing changing because only the shareholders who want unlimited quarterly gains over longevity ever have power and will to express discontent, and why do anything for hardcores when they still cheer them on and buy all the upcharges?
I certainly would do it. It would be worth 10k to me just to see the look on that slimeballs face when he doesn’t get the adoration he was expecting.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Do you think any of the people spending ungodly amounts of money to go to a Disney convention have the balls to boo management, or even see them negatively? Lol that is never happening.

Look even on this negative WDW forum thread just a few pages ago, people were still defending and worshipping Iger hard to thunderous applause, despite there being almost no positive he has done in 15 years. People still try to dispel that Iger and Peltz are basically the same person even with how abundantly obvious how his management has been race to the bottom style. And it's never management's fault, it's always some other excuse.

I can tell you now D'Amaro and Iger and the rest of the gang will be received warmly on stage, and anything they announce will be applauded loudly. Nothing changing because only the shareholders who want unlimited quarterly gains over longevity ever have power and will to express discontent, and why do anything for hardcores when they still cheer them on and buy all the upcharges?
I’m beginning to think that’s the whole point of these events…

It’s not to sell more product or whip up PR…it’s just affirmation for one guy to believe he’s the greatest ever.

It appears to be the only driver…it’s not about money anymore

Incomudro

What was the point of spending so much time writing up personalities for these animals when they don't appear to do anything? Who cares what they say their personality like it's the back of a trading card when they're in the ride for seemingly 45 seconds with no lines?

Seems like a lot of effort went into the wrong places, and using the corpse of Splash will make it impossible to detach comparisons to it. This is really really not good.
No lines and no character at all.
They just stand there and play instruments.
With the Splash characters, we saw how they lived.
Their little dwellings, the little lives they built were there in all of the clever creative details of the set pieces surrounding them.

lightningtap347

Well for years any legitimate criticism from fans has been shouted down as serving some “evil agenda”

Bob loves that. Cause he can do what he wants and hate fans…which is what he’s always felt anyway

…or maybe we just hate SUCK?

Disney praetorians are the first to decry Star Wars fans with criticism
We are just anti-Disney haters…

…or maybe we just HATE SUCK.

Solution? Stop making suck.

Lather…rinse
There's a difference from arguing in good faith and arguing in bad faith. Unfortunately on general social media, everyone got lumped in together.

It's been fairly easy to tell here though who has been arguing on each side of the coin, and those arguing in good faith have been met with good discourse by most on this forum. There's been a lot of good discourse in these threads, as well as noise from bad faith arguments, but on the whole I think it's been majority good discussion.

GenChi

I’m beginning to think that’s the whole point of these events…

It’s not to sell more product or whip up PR…it’s just affirmation for one guy to believe he’s the greatest ever.

It appears to be the only driver…it’s not about money anymore

It's also for those reasons to be fair. Though I'm for sure entirely shocked the man who discussed how he was going to use the position to jumpstart his running for US president has a big ego.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom