News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

SilentWindODoom

mickEblu

I'd said before that Mama Odie sending us down the drop didn't necessarily need to be to help us, as she seems the mischievous type to just screw with us for no reason.

But now I wonder if she's just trying to take out the competition. Begun, the sauce wars have.

I don't think it necessarily has to be one or the other. It would be funny if she was laughing at us/ messing with us.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Here's a look at Mama Odie’s Hot Sauce, which will be available this summer at Main Street Confectionery and Critter Co-Op.

View attachment 787168

So it looks like it has the Tiana's Foods logo on it, so "Mama Odie's" in this context is just the brand within Tiana's Foods.

Sir_Cliff

Where do you see that? Mama Odie's being a Tiana's Foods brand would make sense, but I don't see either logo -- the Tiana's Foods hexagon or the Tiana's Hot Sauce circle logo -- on the Mama Odie's bottle.
Yes, I don't see the logo anywhere and also find this confusing.

It almost seems like they are not 100% confident in the quality of the hot sauce and so don't want it too closely associated with Tiana's life's work as depicted in the ride.

SilentWindODoom

So it looks like it has the Tiana's Foods logo on it, so "Mama Odie's" in this context is just the brand within Tiana's Foods.

The weirdest thing is that at the top, where it would make perfect sense if they were planning on doing this to put the flower logo over the barn entrance, they've done the work to create an entirely different flame logo and ornate filigree.

Can anyone make out what that is between "Hot" and "Sauce"?

dothebrdwalk

I assume it's probably because it's going to be sold all over Disney Parks. I equate it as she is the more recognizable character in their head to brand on the bottle and it will be sold with all of the other random food products that mildly relate like when you go into Candy Cauldron in Disney Springs and they sell "Simba's Sour Gummy Worms" and "Chip and Dale's Candied Nuts."

mysto

I think maybe the food coop and salt dome were red herrings. Media plants to defray suspicion.

We've been discussing irrelevant topics the last two years.

"ha ha ha"

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Can anyone make out what that is between "Hot" and "Sauce"?
Looks like a firefly
Capture.PNG

Sir_Cliff

I assume it's probably because it's going to be sold all over Disney Parks. I equate it as she is the more recognizable character in their head to brand on the bottle and it will be sold with all of the other random food products that mildly relate like when you go into Candy Cauldron in Disney Springs and they sell "Simba's Sour Gummy Worms" and "Chip and Dale's Candied Nuts."
Mama Odie is more recognizable than Tiana?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom