Things that gross you out in WDW.

pcarathers

Ok, I just got back from a week at WDW and I know this is in my opinion!!!

I can not tell you enough at how sick and tired I am of seeing other women's ! LADIES, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A FAMILY PLACE AND I can not tell you how many sets of I saw. There was even one woman who if I had to guess her age was in her mid to late 50's and very very well endowed (if you know what I mean) and I am honestly telling you the truth, her were hanging out of the sides of her top and spilling over the front of her top. She had on one of those spaghetti strap tops with the built in BRA (that only works if you are FLAT CHESTED!) I was eating breakfast in the food court at the All Star Sports resort when she walked past our table, and I dang near choked to death!!!!!!! :hurl:

Then another day we went to Blizzard Beach and I saw a young woman wearing a THONG bikini. I know that the times have changed but I don't want to look at someone's butt nor do any of the kids NEED to see it! :hurl:

Phonedave

Ive seen several limp people who have obviously been de boned at night around World Showcase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6uLfermPU

I thought someone would get the refrence. :(

Praline: Superintendent Parrot and I are from the hygiene squad. We want to have a word with you about your box of chocolates entified The Whizzo Quality Assortment.

Milton: Ah, yes.

Praline: (producing box of chocolates) If I may begin at the beginning. First there is the cherry fondue. This is extremely nasty, but we can't prosecute you for that.

Milton: Agreed.

Praline: Next we have number four, 'crunchy frog'.

Milton: Ah, yes.

Praline: Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in here?

Milton: Yes. A little one.

Praline: What sort of frog?

Milton: A dead frog.

Praline: Is it cooked?

Milton: No.

Praline: What, a raw frog?

(Superintendent Parrot looks increasingly queasy.)

Milton: We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose.

Praline: That's as maybe, it's still a frog.

Milton: What else?

Praline: Well don't you even take the bones out?

Milton: If we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy would it?

Praline: Superintendent Parrot ate one of those.

Parrot: Excuse me a moment. (exits hurriedly)

Milton: It says 'crunchy frog' quite clearly.

Praline: Well, the superintendent thought it was an almond whirl. People won't expect there to be a frog in there. They're bound to think it's some form of mock frog.

-dave

earldw28

5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

It's really funny that you say that. The last time I was in WDW back in Feb. of this year there was this girl training a group of other people and they were standing outside talking and as I walk by I hear her saying to them "it's not ostrich and it's not emu, it's real turkey." So, they must get that all of the time.

magicmaya

Sometimes, the people eating dropped food off the floor

eeewwwwww

Mine is when people pick their nose in public and then touch the ride afterwards.One time, I had to ride Space Mountain at disneyland after this guy picked his nose and touched the handle of the ride.I had to put my hands up the whole ride through.:hurl:

DisneyJunkie

eeewwwwww

Mine is when people pick their nose in public and then touch the ride afterwards.One time, I had to ride Space Mountain at disneyland after this guy picked his nose and touched the handle of the ride.I had to put my hands up the whole ride through.:hurl:

Or how about when you're in a ride queue and you put your hand on the bars separating your line from the Fastpass line, and when you do, you pull your hand back and see someone else's booger stuck to it? NASSSSSS-T.

Ok I am officially SKIEVED TO DEATH :eek:

Maybe a paper towel isnt such a bad idea

pain_in_the_butt________bum_scratch.jpg

Dangeresque

Seen last week at the outdoor tables of the American Adventure in EPCOT after a heavy rain.

A rather stout middle aged man proceeded to sit at a table amidst several diners and remove his sneakers (tennis shoes to you in the south) and soiled wet socks. He then proceeded to wring out the socks allowing copious amount so brown liquid to fall upon the table he was at. Knowing that I would be back there in a few days to enjoy my coffee while listening to the 5th Dimension, I made sure that I remembered the location of that table to avoid it on my subsequent visit.

NadieMasK2

Sbkline I see your point and agree to some extent. My boss's 3 kids have been raised by a stay-at-home mom who is constantly mopping with disinfectant, wiping handles and toys, doesn't allow the kids to go to indoor playplaces, etc etc. and uses room air filters and fresheners. But now that they are school-age they are ALWAYS sick and have terrible allergies. The most unhealthy kids I have ever met. I think this is the reason. They haven't been allowed to build up normal immune systems.

There's a difference between being hygienic and being obsessive.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Seen last week at the outdoor tables of the American Adventure in EPCOT after a heavy rain.

A rather stout middle man proceeded to sit at a table amidst several diners and remove his sneakers (tennis shoes to you in the south) and soiled wet socks. He then proceeded to wring out the socks allowing copious amount so brown liquid to fall upon the table he was at. Knowing that I would be back there in a few days to enjoy my coffee while listening to the 5th Dimension, I made sure that I remembered the location of that table to avoid it on my subsequent visit.

A middle man? Was he acting as an intermediary for seating arrangements between guests and the AA CM,s ? :drevil:

drossjr

Sbkline I see your point and agree to some extent. My boss's 3 kids have been raised by a stay-at-home mom who is constantly mopping with disinfectant, wiping handles and toys, doesn't allow the kids to go to indoor playplaces, etc etc. and uses room air filters and fresheners. But now that they are school-age they are ALWAYS sick and have terrible allergies. The most unhealthy kids I have ever met. I think this is the reason. They haven't been allowed to build up normal immune systems.

There's a difference between being hygienic and being obsessive.

this makes total sense to me. your right. a guy that works for me gets the flu shot every year. the only one that gets that shot. he gets the flu and stomach bugs about 4 times a season. thats my guess too. if you want to build up your immunity have kids they bring home every germ imaginable!

sbkline

this makes total sense to me. your right. a guy that works for me gets the flu shot every year. the only one that gets that shot. he gets the flu and stomach bugs about 4 times a season. thats my guess too. if you want to build up your immunity have kids they bring home every germ imaginable!

I couldn't help but think of this thread a couple weeks ago on Mothers' Day. At our church, they give people a chance, on Mothers' Day, to stand up and recite a poem, or say a little something or whatever. This one woman, in her 40s or 50s read a little thing about "Mother's Apron". It was talking about how back in the day, a Mother's apron was used for so many tasks; to grip a hot item from the stove, to wipe your hands off, to wipe off a smudge on the table, to wipe the tears from a kid's eyes, etc. Then at the end, it said "and today, everyone would be freaking out about how many germs are on that apron." I heard a guy behind me mutter "ain't that the truth!", and my thoughts immediately went to this thread and all those people who are afraid to touch a friggin' door handle. :D:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom