The Ultimate Disney Resort

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Fantasia aounds very cool! why dont you do it in 3-D?
(or maybe it is already and i missed that part)

Yes. It is already in 3-D.

The Backlot-

After passing through Toon Studios, you'll arrive at the Backlot. To your left you'll find The Backlot Tour. (More info on this later. I think Disneyson1 drew some concept art, too). The ride gives you a fell of the park and has various show stops in the different lands. Next to the attraction, is The Writer's Shop, a cozy Starbucks-like cafe, that offers great books and includes a bakery. The Backlot Express, a large outdoor restaraunt,lies next to the shop. Across the street is the lands, first sub-land.

ABC Television- This area is dedicated to the T.V. station Disney is affiliated with. Guests should watch out for some special celebrity appearances from their favorite T.V. shows. Ahead is ABC Soundstages, a guided tour that takes guests on a tour on the sets of some ABC's popular shows, such as Desperate Housewives, Lost, and Grey's Anatomy. Next to the soundstage is the ABC Commissary, a indoor/outdoor cafe that has large televisions that play clips from ABC shows. Connected to the cafe is the ABC Studio Store.

Back on the Backlot street, ahead is the second sub-land.

Disney Channel Digital Database- You pass under a large neon Mouse Ears profile (similar to the one that is the Disney Channel's logo.) There are several television imbedded in the ground, under glass panels, that each broadcast a different show. To your left, you'll find High School Musical, a 20 minute production that that is presented in the Disney Channel Theater, featuring songs from the 3 movies. Next to the theater, you'll find The Disney Channel Studio Store, which is split up into themed Disney Channel show sections. Next to the store, is the next attraction, 3-Disney Channel, a 3-D movie where, guests are transported into their shows, such as Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and That's So Raven.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sci-Fi Soundstage and Sunset Boulevard

Back on Hollywood Boulevard, to the left of Cinemagic!, you'll find Sc-Fi Soundstage

Sci-Fi Soundstage- An area themed to the great science fiction movies and their special effects. The area itself is fairly small, probably the smallest area in the park. Directly ahead of you is Alien Encouter, a copy from WDW's Tomorrowland. To your left, you'll find the Space Shack, a quick service. To your right, you'll find Armageddon: Special Effects Studio, similar to the version that debut in Disneyland Paris.

Back towards the entrance of the park, you'll find the street, Sunset Boulevard.

Sunset Boulevard- As soon as you enter, you'll find a series of shops. On the left side of the street, you'll find Sweet Spells, Villains in Vogue, Sunset Club Couture and the Sunset Ranch Market. On the right side of the street, you'll find the Mouse About Town, Once Upon A Time, and Golden Age Souvenirs. At the end of the shop, you'll find Superstar Limo, a more enhanced, elaborate version from DCA's.

On the opposite side of the street, you'll find Rock N' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, a little to your left. Directly ahead, you'll find the sinister, foreboding Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. A thrilling elevator journey through an abandoned 1930's hotel, which turns into a hair-raising trip, as your elevator cable snaps. At the exit of the ride, you'll find Tower Gifts.

To the ride of the Tower of Terror entrance, you'll find a pathway that leads up to the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater. The large stadium seats thousands. The amphitheater features different Disney shows. Right now it is featuring Mary Poppins. The stadium has a morphinf fountain that can literally expand or get smaller during the show. It can rise or lower, as well. The stage features several trap doors, projections, and special effects, such as water, fire, smoke screens, and pyrotecnics.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
This is the last update for Disney-Studios.

Entertainment-

Drawn to the Magic- A show that takes place in Animation Courtyard. It's storyine is that a group of animators present the magical powers to bring characters to life.

Pixar Party Parade- A parade based on all of the Pixar films. There is a float for every movie, plus extra smaller floats that act as barriers for each of the different movies. However, this parade in only presented on Pixar Place. It travels from one side of the street onto the other. (From Radiator Springs to Toy Story Mania.)

Disney's Hollywood Holiday Parade- A glitz and glamorous parade, that presents a 1930s Hollywood. With the help of Disney characters, each float recreates world famous scenes from all sorts of movies, however, the Disney characters take the place of the original characters. The floats include lavish sets and wonderful music. The parade plays twice a day, once at 3 p.m. and a second time at 7 p.m.

Beauty and the Beast Scenes
1) Prologue
2) Belle
3) No Matter What
4) Belle (Reprise)
5) Home
6) Gaston
7) Be Our Guest
8) If I Can't Love Jer
9) Something There
10) Human Again
11) Beauty and the Beast
12) If I Can't Love Her (Reprise)
13) The Mob Song
14) Home (Reprise)/ Transformation
15) Finale

The Little Mermaid Scenes
1) Overture/ Fathoms Below
2) The World Above
3) I Want the Good Times Back
4) Part of that World
5) Storm at Sea/ Part of Your World (Reprise)
6) Her Voice
7) The World Above(Reprise)
8) Under the Sea
9) Poor Unfortunate Souls
10) Beyond My Wildest Dreams
11) One Step Closer
12) I Want the Good Times Back (Reprise)
13) Kiss the Girl
14) If Only
15) Poor Unfortuante Souls (Reprise)
16) If Only (Reprise)
17) Finale Ultimo

I'll post a list of all the attractions in the park.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Disney-Studios-
Hollywood Boulevard-
1) Cinderella, A Musical- at the Carthay Circle Theater
2) Cinemagic!

Animation Plaza-
3) Animazement!
4) Playhouse Disney- Live on Stage
5) Animation Studio Tour
6) Off the Page!
7) The Sorcerer's Workshop
8) Walt Disney: The Man Behind the Mouse

Pixar Place-
9) Toy Story Midway Mania
10) Monsters Inc.- Creatures Unleashed!
11) The Laugh Floor
12) Cars Raceway Rally
13) Mater's Tire Tumbler's

New York Street-
14) Taxi Cab Collision
15) Beauty and the Beast- at the Palace Theater
16) The Little Mermaid- at the Lunt-Fontanne Theater

Muppet Studios-
17) Muppet Vision 3-D
18) Muppet Mobile Labs
19) The Great Muppet Ride
20) Muppets Take on Hollywood

Lights, Camera, Action! Courtyard-
21) Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
22) The Golden Mickeys

Toon Studios-
23) Fantasia: A Musical Masterpiece
24) Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin
25) Disney's House of Props

The Backlot-
26) The Backlot Tour
27) ABC Soundstages
28) High School Musical
29) 3-Disney Channel

Sci-Fi Soundstage-
30) Alien Encounter
31) Armageddon: Special Effects Studio

Sunset Boulevard-
32) Rock N' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
33) The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
34) Superstar Limo
35) Mary Poppins- at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater

Entertainment-
36) Drawn to the Magic!
37) Pixar Party Parade
38) Disney's Hollywood Holiday Parade

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
It can still be included. When I read your description is seemed more like a Dinosaur ride. It might have to change the name though.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Welcome to Villain's Vale- Where Darkness Reigns

Yes. I will be improving/changing Fantasmic! a little.

Villain's Vale-
Villain's Vale- The entrance into the park, the "Main Street", is themed like a gothic colonial village, using shades of gray, black, and brown. The cobblestone pathways, clutter beneath your feet. On your left, you'll find the Scary Apothecary, the Gothic Gifts Store, and the Deadly Desserts Cafe. On your right, you'll find the Town Trading Post, along with the Night Sights Store. Down the street, you'll find the Terror Transport, a ride where guests board hearse-shaped carriages and have a ride around the park.

Directly ahead, lies the icon of the park, Villain Castle. This is the Villain's home-base, their mysterious gathering place. The castle itself in not large in appearance (it's about the same height as DL's), but it's appearance is foreboding enough. Dark gray form the walls of the castle, as black spires point it off. A draw bridge leads the way into the inside. Below the draw bridge lies a forest of thorns, and beneath, a dirty swamp with large gray stones jutting out. On the inside of the castle, you'll find Villain's Revenge, a dark/mild thrill ride where guests are put up to the powers of the unrelenting Villains. (This is the title attraction of the park, so I will definitely be describing this.)

On a pathway that leads to the left of the castle, you'll find a secret pathway that leads into a secret side door. Dim lighting barely illuminates the stairs that lead further into the mysterious bowels of the castle. At the end of the stairs, you'll find The Dungeon, an area that serves as both a meet & greet restaraunt and a interactive area. However, this area may not be as friendly with kids as some others are. (There's no gore or anything, it may just not be as "happy".)

Down the pathway to the left of the castle, you'll find your way to the next land, the Lagoon Abyss.

romanarms

let me get it straight... you call the the park villain's vale, and the entrenace is also called villain's vale?... why??

so fur the park sounds interesting... can you just post the name of all the lands lands so we will know where we are going?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
let me get it straight... you call the the park villain's vale, and the entrenace is also called villain's vale?... why??

so fur the park sounds interesting... can you just post the name of all the lands lands so we will know where we are going?

Yes, I did. Why? Well. One- Villain's Vale is a kingdom in which all of the villains live. The name itself does not stand for the entire park, as each villain lives within their own world, and all of their worlds are within Villain's Vale.

Two- The Castle lies within Villian's Vale, as does the village ahead of it. The castle had to reside in a land that had a menacing title, but also fit the village. There's no need to separate the castle and the village because of space proximity.

Three- Sure, I could've called it something like "Deadly Main Street that leads up to a evil Sleeping Beauty Castle" but the names just don't suit up well to fit with both a castle and a town.

Lands
-Villain's Vale
-Lagoon Abyss
-Sleepy Hollow
-Spirit World
-Halloweentown
-Forbidden Mountains
-Dark Forest
-Sandlands
-Industrial City

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The Forbidden Mountains is where Maleficent's castle is in Sleeping Beauty. In the park, it's also where Chernabog reigns. I'm still forming Industrial City, but I have a lot of neat plans for it.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Lagoon Abyss-

After leaving Villain's Vale, you make your way into an abandonded fishing wharf village. The village surrounds a large lake with a large island in the middle. It's awkwardly quiet. To your left, along the pathway that goes around the lake, you'll find Fisherman's Wharf shop and the Fish and Chips Co. restaraunt.Continuing forward, on your left, you'll find Lake Loft, another shop and the Sailing Ship Columbia on your right, You can actually sail aboard Captain's Hook's Pirate ship, but beware the crocodile!

Ahead of you, you'll find the entrance into the next ride, Nemo's Submarine Voyage. You can get into submarine's that rest on the lake, pass under a waterfall, and ride through the underwater scenes of Finding Nemo. The ride itself does not take place in the lake, but after passing under the waterfall, it heads into a hidden show building. Next to the ride, you'll find Turtle Talk with Crush, an interactive attraction where guests can talk with their favorite turtle. At the exit of the attraction, you'll find The Seas Store. The entrance of the attraction is a dead end to that pathway.

If you head to the right, at the entrance, you'll pass the other side of the fishing village. You'll pass by Sailing Ship Goods and Sand Shop, which are both shops and Louis' Crab Shack, a restaraunt. Across the way, you'll find Sea Shack Beach, a small beach area that offers a relaxing escape from the park. Directly across the way, there's the entrance into Sleepy Hollow, but there is one more attraction ahead.

Ahead of you, you see a large seaweed covered rocky cavern. This is The Sea Witch's Wrath, Ursula's ride. Now, this is not a Mermaid dark ride (It originally was, but I decided to put that in another park.) I wanted to use a different style ride, so instead it is an indoor/outdoor river rapids ride. Basically, takes place before the original Mermaid movie. The only characters seen are Ursula, Flotsam, Jetsam and King Triton. Guests board sea-weed circular carriages (the rafts) and are put up to the powers of Ursula, as she tries to overthrow the sea. King Triton comes to the rescue and banishes Ursula to the depths of the sea (setting up the Mermaid plot line.) Guests WILL get soaked!

Let's head to Sleepy Hollow. As you pass under the bridge, you notice it is two-sided. One side themed to a fishing village, the other side, themed to a 19th century colonial village (similar to WDW's Liberty Square/Fantasyland transition. )

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
will you write the plot yourself?

What do you mean? Like is the plot line original? Well, when I first heard Little Mermaid III was going to be a prequel, I had thought it was going to be about King Triton and Ursula's feud and how she eventually was banished, leading up to the starting point of the original movie. Apaarently, that's not what they're doing for the prequel. So, I thought it would make a good ride.

On a side note: This is not going to be a Villain park where the Villains always get their way and always overthrow. Let's face it, that just would not go over well with little kids and guests in the park. So, I'm going to create a even balance between "happy endings" and the villains just trying to plain out destroy the guests.

:D

MaterA113

I like your ideas, I can't wait to see more, and see The Sea Witch Wrath. But, how doe Finding Nemo, and Turtle Talk with Crush tie in with villians. I don't even know there is a major villain in the movie, besides the dentist and maybe Darla. Just a thought.

Disneyson 1

Well, I think that he's doing something like an even balance of Villain and Magic Kingdom. I guess that if you want to be a stickler for villans, there's Bruce the shark and the Angler Fish.

JEANYLASER

KingMickey here's attraction idea for you! What about The Kingdom Keepers attraction based by the book Called The Kingdom Keepers what do you think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom