The Ultimate Disney Resort

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yeah, I'll post more detail on the e-tickets! I kinda just wanted to focus on detailing the entire park first, instead of focusing on a single attraction, which could take forever to describe in detail. But I'll do updates on most of the E-tickets before continuing on to Disney-Studios.

If you want me to detail an particular attraction(s), just ask.

romanarms

the attractions that got me most interested are:

~aladdins's journy (or whatever the name is- i mean the dark ride)
~timon and pumba safari
~toontown trouble
~light cycle
~pixiemagic

if you can describe them (or some of them) it will be great

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
the attractions that got me most interested are:

~aladdins's journy (or whatever the name is- i mean the dark ride)
~timon and pumba safari
~toontown trouble
~light cycle
~pixiemagic

Okay, that's good. I had planned on describing these. I'll have a ride description later today.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Aladdin's Arabian Adventure-

The Exterior of the Attraction- The front of the ride building is themed to be a replica of the Sultan's Palace from the movie. As the building gets higher, the structure is going to get smaller, giving a forced-perspective, making it seem the building is larger than it actually is. The sides are surrounded by Moroccan-style houses and palm trees, blocking the show building.

The Queue- The queue is pretty simple. It's what you expect the inside of a royal palace should look like. Guests pass by flowing fountains and trinkets as they make their way to the loading dock. An animatronic Iago sits on a ledge. He will occasionally butt in on people's conversations. Once there, a flying carpet, which is suspened from above (ala Peter Pan), arrives into the load. The carpet seats six. Basically, the carpet is going to look like it's just floating on the floor, but once the guests get into it, they'll find that it's deeper than it actually is. (The idea is kind of hard to picture, so I'm going to post some concept art later, to help illustrate the idea.)

A Whole New World- Once the carpet starts to move, guests turn a corner to see Jasimine staring at the night sky. Guests find themselves flying out of a place window. They fly through the night sky, over the rooftops of Agrabah and with the use of smoke, it gives the feel of flying past clouds. Twinkling fiber-optics give the impression of flying past stars.

Agrabah Marketplace- The carpet moves closer to the earth and lands in the marketplace. This part has a few sharp turns,as you ride through the alleyways and streets. Aladdin and Abu appear from behind a corner and hastily point the way out of the marketplace. It looks like trouble may be ahead.

Shifting Sands- After escaping the marketplace, you find yourself ina wind blown desert. With the use of wind machines and projections, it adds new dimension to the scene.

The Cave of Wonders- You find yourself at the entrance of the Cave of Wonders. You enter in and are surrounded by all sorts of rare treasure. On a staricase leading up to a podeum, lies the magic lamp. Guests circle the lamp, as a projected Genie appears from within it. Genie invites Guests into the lamp.

Genie's Lamp- This part was sort of inspired by the "Heffalumps and Woozles" scene in Winnie the Pooh. Guests enter into a colorful, bright dimension. There are Genie's scattered all throughout the room. With the use of mirrors, it looks like there are even more. There's fiber optics, projections, and a bunch of hidden effetcs to see. All of a sudden the room goes dark, and you feel yourself exiting the lamp, as wind blasts you.

Jafar's Wrath- You enter the next room and Jafar now holds the lamp. Jasmine is chained against the wall and Aladdin, with sword in hand, threatens Jafar. As you exit the room, you hear Jafar chant a spell and see red electric bolts ahead. In the next room, a large Genie Jafar threatens the guests, as he enchants spells. As you turn a corner, a projection of Genie Jafar plays, as Aladdin brings him into the lamp.

Happy Ending- Guests enter the final scene. Guests are now back in the sky above Agrabah. Aladdin and Jasmine float on a magic carpet. Abu is perched on his shoulder. They wave to the guests. Genei floats across the room. He remarks to the guests to "come back real soon", as they enter the unload area. There is a mural of the Sultan's Palace at the unload dock. Guests exit the building and enter Agrabah.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
An updated list of Magic Kingdom's E-Tickets.

-Aladdin's Arabian Adventure
-Tarzan's Jungle Slider
-Splash Mountain
-Haunted Mansion
-PixieMagic!
-Sleeping Beauty's Tale
-Toontown Trouble
-The Light Cycle
-Soarin'

I'm not going to describe Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Soarin' just because we all bascially know what's going on in those rides. I only made a few changes to Haunted Mansion. Though, if you want to read the changes, just PM me.

romanarms

The aladdin ride is great!
pixiemagic is not e-ticket?? i probably got the idea whole wrong, because that is the first attraction that i thought will be an e-ticket

MaterA113

I think that your Aladdin's Arabian Adventure is SO good. It really immerses the guests in the Aladdin story.

Can't wait to see what is next.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks Mater! I'm going to be posting some Aladdin concept art later on tonight. It's basically the ride vehicle and the exterior.

JEANYLASER

kingMickey! are you posted the concept art and vehicles to the Toontown Trouble. And Please tell me what Toontown Trouble ride is all about and the preshow too!

romanarms

kingmickey, an e-ticket ride is not only a thrill\dark ride.
there can be e-ticket shows,simulators and 3-d movies also.
for example: in the thread that stitchcastle opened he designed about 4- 3d movies that were e-ticket.
in fact, i have started to write(not for disney... just for myself) a 4-d movie about "Wizards of waverly place" that will not just be an e-ticket, it will be an e- extravaganza witch is like a super- Eticket.

anyway... an attraction that is popular enough (in that thread- popular enough in your opinion) is worthy being an e-ticket.

hope that i didnt sound evil because that not what i meant...for what i've seen so far, you have great ideas and you describe them really well too.
KEEP IT UP!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
No. It didn't sound evil. I just like to think of it as "constructive criticism". lol. But I realize that it's not just a dark/thrill ride. I just didn't think that any shows/3-D movies in this park were exactly e-ticket. But believe me, I definitely have a lot of e-tickets that are shows and simulators in the other parks.

Mr.EPCOT

Is it just me, or does EPCOT Center always get the shaft when it comes to these Armchair Imagineer resort complex creations?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Here is some Aladdin concept art I drew. Sorry if it's not exactly neat, I kinda rushed through it. I'm going to review Toontown Trouble next.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/album.php?albumid=291&pictureid=2679

As for the vehicle, I really wanted the guests to be in a magic carpet. But there was a problem: How can the guests sit on a carpet and still be safely contained within the vehicle. The solution I had was that instead of sitting on the carpets, they'll be in them instead. I had to lower the seats down into the carpet, so guests could feel more comfortable. And as the carpet pulls into the station, it's flush with the floor, so guests can't see the area below where the seats are (It makes it look as though the carpet is gliding in.)

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey guys. I changed around some of the attractions in Adventureland. Timon and Pumbaa's African Safari and Festival of the Lion King have both been omitted because I'll be using them in a Lion King land for another park. So, it's not like they'll be gone for good. The Aladdin concept art is above. Check the Adventureland post for the updates.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom