The Ultimate Disney Resort

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Toontown Trouble-

The Exterior and Queue- Since this ride is in the suburban, New York City-like area of Toontown, I thought it would be neat if the exterior was a bunch of tall city buildings tightly packed together. As you enter the queue, you're in the Toontown Police Department. As you pass through, there are telephones ringing off the hook, alarms going off, and a television has a special news report. The reporter (who looks like Ludwig Von Drake) states that Pete has kidnapped Mickey Mouse. (This sets up the storyline for the ride) Guests reach the loading dock and enter the vehicles. (The vehicles are similar to the ones from Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin, where they're capable of doing 360 degree spins.)

Trouble- The vehicle starts off and you cast around the corner. You're racing through the streets of Toontown, as Mickey's scream for help echoes in the background. Toons driving cars come out from alleyways, almost hitting the vehicles, causing them to jerk and have sudden movements. You see Pete's car turn around into the House of Mouse.

The House of Mouse- You enter into the House of Mouse and race through the restaraunt, passing by various toons. You bump into a waiter, spilling drinks everywhere. Your vehicle starts to spin out of control. You crash through the movie screen, warping into a cartoon world.

Warping Dimension- You enter into a room and all that's in the room are projectors that light twisting and swirling lights all throughout the room.

Plane Crazy- You enter into the next scene and you find yourself in one of Disney's classic cartoons. Your on a farm. A Goofy AA is overhead in a plane and points the way to Mickey. You move ahead to a barn and see a projected Pete fly out from over head. You enter the barn and see a bunch of hens sitting down, laying eggs. A suprise Donald Duck pops out from behind the hens and points towards Mickey's direction.

Steamboat Willie- You enter the next room and find that absolutely everything is in black and white! You find youself on a fishing dock, as Pete takes off into the water, holding a kidnapped Mickey Mouse. They set sail on Willie's famous steamboat. You exit the room an enter the next scene.

The Land of Symphony- You enter a classical land based off the Silly Symphony short. You find yourself in a royal music hall. Minne Mouse conducts an orchestra, which includes Daisy Duck, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horseclollar, Clara Cluck and others. You see a shadow of Mickat and Pete pass across the stage. You follow them and exit the theater.

Pete's "Fun" House- You enter the next room and find yourself at the doorway to Pete's house. You enter and hear Pete's maniacal laughter from above. You race up the stairs, as booby traps go off. You arrive at the top and find Mickey in a cage, with Pete nearby, playin with the computer machinery that controls the bobby traps. You move foward, Pete notices you and is scarily suprised. He falls backwards onto the machinery, causing the booby traps to change targets-and start attacking him. Mickey cheers in victory.

Toontown Saved!- You enter the next scene, where you travel down the busy streets of Toontown, as Mickey and the gang celebrate. You turn the corner and pass under Pete, who is held inside a cage, dangling from the roof of the police department. You enter the unloading area and find that the police station is at peace (There are two different areas for loading and unloading.) You exit the vehicle and leave the building.

MaterA113

I really like your Toontown Trouble ride. It really incorporates the classic Disney shorts with the modern characters and settings. One thing is in the House of Mouse, instead of just slipping around for what seems to me out of no where, maybe the car could hit a server and spill drinks, and then you have a reason to slip around. Just an idea. Great Job!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
PixieMagic!-

The Exterior and the Queue- The exterior of the attraction will be formed out of a cluster of huge, hollow tree trunks. At night, the exterior and the surrounding forest light up, with the use of fiber optics imbedded in the trees. The queue of the ride wraps around the tree trunk and can also expand into the forest on very popular days. (I'm thinking that if the show is very popular, they're might be two theaters.)

The Pixie Hollow Dome- Once inside, you find 7 rows of seats, all in circular form, all facing the center of the dome. The sides of the theater are made to look like thick, forest vegetation. And the dome at the top is covered in a night sky of glistening stars.

The Show- I hadn't really planned out an entire show for this, so I'll just give some details and stuff. After the show begins, guests are informed to put on their glasses. A 3-D Tinkerbell flies into the dome and makes it feel as if she is just within reach of the guests. With the help of Tinker Bell's pixie friends, they cast magical spells that might squirt water at guests, they'll feel blasts of air, and they'll smell the aroma of blossoming flowers. It all leads to the grand finale when Tinker Bell and her pixie friends light up the forest with their enchanted Pixie Dust. The exit of the show leads out into the Tinker Bell Meeat and Greet Area.
------------------------------

I'm going to list the description for the Light Cycle either later tonight or tomorrow morning. So, I think I'll start describing Disney-Studios sometime tomorrow.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The Light Cycle-

The Exterior and Queue- No major theming aside from the general Tomorrowland look and feel to the building. The queue feels as though you're walking through a digital matrix. Projected images of matrix imagry shine on the floor and walls, giving the guests a feel as though they're walking though a dimension. Guests reach the load area and find the cars to be shaped like galactic motorcycles. Guests are split up into two sections of motorcycles: a red and blue section. The ride starts and guests take off.

The Ride- This ride is not one of those cheap rides where the same team wins all the time. The final outcome of the race is always unknown. Guests enter the first room, which is the starting point of the race. The vehicles reach speeds of 50 mph and are capable of performing sharp turns. At one point, the vehicles separate and head into different rooms. One team goes into a particle canyon and the other team goes into a computer database. In the end, the teams meet back up on the "game grid" and are racing towards the finish line.

I'm sorry. I know it's not exacltly a detailed description but I really wanted to start on Disney-Studios.

romanarms

if you want you can detail the attractions only after you finish the resorts...

i didnt really understand light cycle... i mean: what do i do that make me win or lose? (from what i understand its a race right? so how do you speed up? how do you win?)
and do you mean that each time someone wins he gets a pin? i think its too much pins to give to people.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
if you want you can detail the attractions only after you finish the resorts...

i didnt really understand light cycle... i mean: what do i do that make me win or lose? (from what i understand its a race right? so how do you speed up? how do you win?)
and do you mean that each time someone wins he gets a pin? i think its too much pins to give to people.

There is nothing that guests do themsleves that speed up the vehicles. It's more like motorized generators will speed up the cars at different speeds.

And about the pin thing, I decided to scrap the idea just because it would be too much money to spend. But then again, if Disney can giveaway free cruises and give guests a stay in a real castle, it shouldn't be too far out of reach.

JEANYLASER

Toontown Trouble-

The Exterior and Queue- Since this ride is in the suburban, New York City-like area of Toontown, I thought it would be neat if the exterior was a bunch of tall city buildings tightly packed together. As you enter the queue, you're in the Toontown Police Department. As you pass through, there are telephones ringing off the hook, alarms going off, and a television has a special news report. The reporter (who looks like Ludwig Von Drake) states that Pete has kidnapped Mickey Mouse. (This sets up the storyline for the ride) Guests reach the loading dock and enter the vehicles. (The vehicles are similar to the ones from Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin, where they're capable of doing 360 degree spins.)

Trouble- The vehicle starts off and you cast around the corner. You're racing through the streets of Toontown, as Mickey's scream for help echoes in the background. Toons driving cars come out from alleyways, almost hitting the vehicles, causing them to jerk and have sudden movements. You see Pete's car turn around into the House of Mouse.

The House of Mouse- You enter into the House of Mouse and race through the restaraunt, passing by various toons. You bump into a waiter, spilling drinks everywhere. Your vehicle starts to spin out of control. You crash through the movie screen, warping into a cartoon world.

Warping Dimension- You enter into a room and all that's in the room are projectors that light twisting and swirling lights all throughout the room.

Plane Crazy- You enter into the next scene and you find yourself in one of Disney's classic cartoons. Your on a farm. A Goofy AA is overhead in a plane and points the way to Mickey. You move ahead to a barn and see a projected Pete fly out from over head. You enter the barn and see a bunch of hens sitting down, laying eggs. A suprise Donald Duck pops out from behind the hens and points towards Mickey's direction.

Steamboat Willie- You enter the next room and find that absolutely everything is in black and white! You find youself on a fishing dock, as Pete takes off into the water, holding a kidnapped Mickey Mouse. They set sail on Willie's famous steamboat. You exit the room an enter the next scene.

The Land of Symphony- You enter a classical land based off the Silly Symphony short. You find yourself in a royal music hall. Minnie Mouse conducts an orchestra, which includes Daisy Duck, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horseclollar, Clara Cluck and others. You see a shadow of Mickey and Pete pass across the stage. You follow them and exit the theater.

Pete's "Fun" House- You enter the next room and find yourself at the doorway to Pete's house. You enter and hear Pete's maniacal laughter from above. You race up the stairs, as booby traps go off. You arrive at the top and find Mickey in a cage, with Pete nearby, playin with the computer machinery that controls the bobby traps. You move foward, Pete notices you and is scarily suprised. He falls backwards onto the machinery, causing the booby traps to change targets-and start attacking him. Mickey cheers in victory.

Toontown Saved!- You enter the next scene, where you travel down the busy streets of Toontown, as Mickey and the gang celebrate. You turn the corner and pass under Pete, who is held inside a cage, dangling from the roof of the police department. You enter the unloading area and find that the police station is at peace (There are two different areas for loading and unloading.) You exit the vehicle and leave the building.

That is awesome KingMickey this will be a fun ride in toontown Fair!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Disney-Studios

Disney-Studios -

Hollywood Boulevard- After you pass through the entance gates, you find yourslef on a busy street themed to the hustle and bustle of Hollywood in the 1940s. This park is all about the glitz and glam of "a hollywood that never was, but always will be" and focuses on all aspects of what disney creates, such as movies, music, television, and Broadway.

You walk down the center of the street, as lush palm trees line the sidewalks. Active "streetmosphere" performers interact with passing guests. On your right, you'll find Celebrity 5 & 10 and on yor left, you'll find the L.A. Cinema Storage, which both offer fine selections of clothing and other gifts. You mgiht wanto to stop and have a bite at the Hollywood & Vine buffet. Connected to these shops, Movieland Memorabilia on the left and The Darkroom on the right, which offer more fine purchases.

You continue down the street a little more. Now to your right, you'll find the large street the leads down to Sunset Boulevard. But we'll stay here fro now. However, on your left, you'll find the large and lush Carthay Circle Theater. At scheduled times, Cinderella, A Musical, plays at the theater. The theater is also used for special assemblies and announcement purposes. Next to the theater is the Cover Story shop. Across the street is the Mickeys of Hollywood store. The Hollywood Brown Derby restaraunt lies next to the store.

You reach a large circular courtyard, that leads up to Grauman's Chinese Theater. At the base of the theater, you'll find celebrity handprints. You might even find Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck's feet, as well! However, the magic also continues inside the theater. Inside, Cinemagic!, a musical masterpiece plays daily. It combines animated sequences, live action performers, puppetry, projections, and smoke effects. Some memorable scenes include Casblanca, Titanic, the Wizard of Oz, and more!

Back outside in the courtyard, you decide to head right. You reach a archway that reads Animation Plaza.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh! And thanks Jeany for your comment!

Also, if you haven't already be sure to look back in the thread because I made some changes regarding attractions and I posted some ideas that you might have missed.

JEANYLASER

Oh! And thanks Jeany for your comment!

Also, if you haven't already be sure to look back in the thread because I made some changes regarding attractions and I posted some ideas that you might have missed.
anytime KingMickey! But I don't understand you! You said I made some changes regarding attractions and which attractions you talking about changing. King Mickey:confused:

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If you go back to page 3, to the 40th post, I posted a reply saying that I had changed around some of the attractions in Adventureland. To see them, go to the 1st page and go into the Adventureland section. I changed two of the attractions because I'm putting them in a different park.

JEANYLASER

If you go back to page 3, to the 40th post, I posted a reply saying that I had changed around some of the attractions in Adventureland. To see them, go to the 1st page and go into the Adventureland section. I changed two of the attractions because I'm putting them in a different park.
Oh! I understand KingMickey! Oh! KingMickey what about the Rescue Rangers attraction!

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
About the Rescue Rangers, I decided to wait until I'm done describing all the parks before I focus on a single attraction.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
No. It's not. It still has the same overall theme of the show, but it won't be the same. Just an FYI, I'm trying to make all the attractions different from any of their previous versions.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Animation Plaza-

After you pass under the archway, you find yourself in a courtyard dedicated to animated classics. On your left, you'll find the Animation Theater, where Animazement!, the Disneyland classic, takes place daily. Next to the theater, you'll find the Disney Studio Store, where you can purchase great selections of music, movies and more. Across the plaza, you'll find Playhouse Disney-Live on Stage, where young children can play along with Mickey Mouse, the Little Einsteins, and Handy Manny.

At the end of the courtyard, you'll find The Magic of Disney Animation.

The Magic of Disney Animation- Once guests enter the building, they'll find themselves in a dark room with scrims aligning the walls. Disney scenes and concept art are projected onto the scrims. Guests can either roam freely themselves or they can take the Animation Studios Tour, where they can see how artists animate Disney classics, see how to draw Mickey Mouse, and finally see how a Disney movie becomes a finished product. Guests can go to Off the Page!, a neat experience where guests can see various Disney characters come to life and interact with a live audience.
Finally, guests can visit The Sorcerer's Workshop, where guests can voice Disney characters, color in Disney characters, and put themselves in famous Disney scenes. At the exit of the building, you'll find the Disney Animation Gallery store, where you can purchase great selections of Disney artwork.

Walking back down the street, you turn right at the archway, walking behind the Cinemagic! building. To your right, you'll find Walt Disney: The Man Behind the Mouse, a walkthrough attraction, displaying Walt's life from his early years, to his first animated movies, to the opening of Disneyland, and to the legacy he created. The attraction features Walt Disney memorabilia, attraction models, artifacts, and includes a 15 minute movie.

You continue walking forward and reach a large suspended sigh that reads: Pixar Place.

JEANYLASER

Animation Plaza-

After you pass under the archway, you find yourself in a courtyard dedicated to animated classics. On your left, you'll find the Animation Theater, where Animazement!, the Disneyland classic, takes place daily. Next to the theater, you'll find the Disney Studio Store, where you can purchase great selections of music, movies and more. Across the plaza, you'll find Playhouse Disney-Live on Stage, where young children can play along with Mickey Mouse, the Little Einsteins, and Handy Manny.

At the end of the courtyard, you'll find The Magic of Disney Animation.

The Magic of Disney Animation- Once guests enter the building, they'll find themselves in a dark room with scrims aligning the walls. Disney scenes and concept art are projected onto the scrims. Guests can either roam freely themselves or they can take the Animation Studios Tour, where they can see how artists animate Disney classics, see how to draw Mickey Mouse, and finally see how a Disney movie becomes a finished product. Guests can go to Off the Page!, a neat experience where guests can see various Disney characters come to life and interact with a live audience.
Finally, guests can visit The Sorcerer's Workshop, where guests can voice Disney characters, color in Disney characters, and put themselves in famous Disney scenes. At the exit of the building, you'll find the Disney Animation Gallery store, where you can purchase great selections of Disney artwork.

Walking back down the street, you turn right at the archway, walking behind the Cinemagic! building. To your right, you'll find Walt Disney: The Man Behind the Mouse, a walkthrough attraction, displaying Walt's life from his early years, to his first animated movies, to the opening of Disneyland, and to the legacy he created. The attraction features Walt Disney memorabilia, attraction models, artifacts, and includes a 15 minute movie.

You continue walking forward and reach a large suspended sigh that reads: Pixar Place.

KingMickey That is Awesome Idea! You're are very cool person!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom