The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

Soarin' Over Pgh

I think Rasulo is just bad full stop, the idea that they might actually put him in charge of the whole company is slightly nauseating. You only have to look at the original plans for the FLE to get an idea of what you could expect for WDW if this man was setting the company-wide agenda, he is a typical paint-by-numbers executive who wouldn't know creativity if it slapped him across the face. You use the example of Comcast and again I really can't believe that their CEO Steve Burke was allowed to walk away from Disney, he would have been a far, far better choice for Disney CEO than either of Iger's lackeys Rasulo and Staggs.

A paperclip would be better than Staggs. Or Rasulo.

ABQ

A paperclip would be better than Staggs. Or Rasulo.
A_vQ9DdCIAAeJF9.jpg:large

There was a time and place where this guy was useful, more often more annoying than useful though. However, probably more productive than Staggs or Rasulo.

WDWDad13

can someone please share the cliff notes version of why they believe Staggs or Rasulo would not be a good thing for the Disney Parks? I'm out of the loop on this discussion - thanks!

Cesar R M

Disney are aiming much higher than a Longhorn Steakhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings and a Ben and Jerry's - thank goodness.
I like Buffalo Wild Wings :(
But question, how does the separation exist but yet pollo campero was at Downtown disney?
Is pollo Campero a premium brand in the US?

Well @jlsHouston, you taught me a new one.

I'm at AKL right now and simply asked concierge for hotel occupancy.

AKL overall: 83%
DVC Kidani Village: 96%
DVC Jambo House: 94%
AKL (hotel only): 70%

As the CM told me, DVC always pulls up the overall occupancy.

P.S. On Sunday, hotel occupancy was at 63%
63% sounds very mediocre for spring break.
Shouldnt the occupancy be around 90% on these days?

Also I wouldn't be surprised if many people seen the price difference between DVC points vs normal hotel for their trips now.. using DVC points (hence inflating the load of the hotel)

I still wonder why Disney (aka Iger) IS pulling DVC that much, they are killing their own hotels...

But are guests getting the value at AK by paying 7-8x the admission price of their local zoo for a half day park?

I still am not over dumping the original Snow White to sell more photo passes.
Your local zoo as disney chars, disney shows and musicals?

Hold on, didnt you know that @WDWDad13 has insider info. and assured us it (Avatar Land) will be great? You didnt see all the :):):)'s. Apparently, smiley faces and telling us to have patience constitutes "insider" status. Who knew! I for one, am sleeping better at night now.
Haha oh wow! still poking fun there ? XD

Cesar R M

He said without an ounce of bitterness to his tone. ;)

Maybe he doesn't care. Or maybe he's perfectly fine with medicore.

But I agree with you, his name shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as CEO.
Or he really believes he is good.
Or napoleon syndrome?
There are many diseases that can affect the perception of oneself.

Whenever I ask my wife, "what do you want for diner" it takes her about two hours to decide. She ALWAYS says, "I wish Atlanta had In-N-Out Burger". It never fails. She is from San Diego area.
Good to know your wife holds the pants in the relationship :p

Your schtick is getting old.
agree
f6L5a1E.gif

PhotoDave219

The simulator was classed as a good D.

The true E was cut.

So now people think the bigger attraction is automatically an E.

Though in a world where people think Soarin', TSMM and Mermaid are E's it's only expected.

Depends on your definition of an E tickets.

If you view it as defined by OHRC, then mermaid fits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom