The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

SJN1279

How the hell would you do a Star Trek ride without them?

Yea, all those AAs litered across Diagon Alley are really screens in disguise.

I don't think you can with Star Trek. I think Universal did a good job with bringing animatronics into Diagon Alley, but they stopped short at Gringotts and that was a let down personally.

I am actually a Potter fan, but Forbidden Journey left a bad taste in my mouth(literally)...lol

71jason

I'm focusing more on attractions but you're right they are expanding their hotel count pretty fast.

Are you familiar with the Cowfish concept? I think it's going to be a unique crowd-pleaser, and generate a lot of buzz for CityWalk.

Meanwhile, DTD has a Starbucks with grass on the roof and its own 5-story garage.

NJBrandon

I don't think you can with Star Trek. I think Universal did a good job with bringing animatronics into Diagon Alley, but they stopped short at Gringotts and that was a let down personally.

I am actually a Potter fan, but Forbidden Journey left a bad taste in my mouth(literally)...lol

I'm glad you have the ability to be let down by a ride you've never been on before. You are amazing.

71jason

For once I completely agree with every word in your post. We should probably go out and buy lottery tickets or something.

PrincessNelly_NJ

More trademarks on water park filed, indicating progress is moving along.

Cowfish is still under construction in CityWalk.

A couple sources have said KidZone as we know it will be shuttered by October, with a replacement (possibly Bikini Bottom?) fast-tracked.

Universal suits themselves said they are not done with Potter just yet.

Oh and a little thing called Halloween Horror Nights will be debuting 8 new E-tickets in 2 months.

That's a lot of nothing else...
Again like I said I was referring to construction happening today in the park. Not rumors or things in the future.

If that is the case then I guess a lot is happening at WDW too then..
DTD construction, rumors of Star Wars, Frozen update, and new Soarin film & theater.
Oh and a little thing called MNSSHP, Food & Wine Fest, and MVMCP in the next couple months.

Last edited:

Mike S

Are you familiar with the Cowfish concept? I think it's going to be a unique crowd-pleaser, and generate a lot of buzz for CityWalk.

Meanwhile, DTD has a Starbucks with grass on the roof and its own 5-story garage.
Can't say I know what Cowfish is, care to explain?

bhg469

For once I completely agree with every word in your post. We should probably go out and buy lottery tickets or something.
I loved FJ as a ride concept and it was entertaining but...

A. That ride is really rough
B. The screens will induce motion sickness even if you rarely get it.

The ride is fantastic and the queue is just breathtaking, it is an e ticket from start to finish. I havent ridden gringots but some people prefer it to spider man... That says to me that they have a winner..

bhg469

So it's a chain restaurant.
this again...

Chains are completely acceptable when you're talking about a large restaurant in a high traffic area. This is not a red robin either though. Its a higher end menu and I am 100% ok with that.. I am quite a fan of good food and local eats but this doesnt offend me at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom