The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Cesar R M

I dropped cable/satellite completely and just have Netflix streaming and Amazon Prime. It works for us and it's much cheaper.
Wish we could get Amazon Prime .. I mean I can but only for shipping stuff and nothing for videos and series :(

Both have new attractions coming in the future, and both resorts have new offerings this year.

My question is when will Universal open a parade that is worth anything.
I love when you and seascape keep moving goalposts when you guys got contradicted by facts.

Cesar R M

I'm sure screens will be part of new Avatarland, but I am betting animatronics will be a huge part of the Disney experience as well. Disney tends to balance screens and actual sets/animatronics much better than their competition down the road.

You mean the animatronics like those in Gringott's and Diagon Alley?

PhotoDave219

There is a Chit Chat section for non- Disney news and discussions. It's bad enough that the OP goes off on chit chat topics, but perhaps others could at least stick to discussing the ones he has raised, rather than adding 100s more? Thank you.

I stopped talking about the plane crash here. I would not advise anyone to seek out the photos from it.

Goofyernmost

It's news, so it could be discussed in Chit Chat. But without a direct link to the photos. If people really want to see that sort of thing they can search for them.
That brings up an interesting thought. Since everyone has, of late been obsessed with the sick minds of a few individuals, why would anyone search or desire to see the remains of a disaster. Isn't that kinda sick as well? I spent a year in a war zone. I have seen all the gore that I ever need to, so I agree, please keep the pictures and even the links out of the story. Talk basics about the even more evil people that have supposedly shot it out of the sky, but, let the victims rest in peace and some degree of dignity.

flynnibus

Premium Member
There is a much easier solution - a la carte pricing. Then you'd only have to pay for what you want, and more importantly, wouldn't have to pay for things you never view.

With volume comes economies of scale. Anyone who thinks they would be able to just buy the 6 channels they want and save money are dreaming. Then we will all be hearing the whining why xyz isn't worth $9/month and remember when we could get hundreds of channels for what these cost?!?!?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
That's what my husband keeps pushing for us to do. But I need football and baseball. I fear withdrawal if I lacked access to those. I even hate the All-Star break...
There are many streaming services, some for free that allow you to watch all the sports you need. The free ones are usually standard definition though, not HD. The pay ones are relatively inexpensive and offer HD.

Rteetz

44GezdK

Disneyland confirmed the Diamond anniversary today, and it will start Spring 2015, no official details yet, just a special photo contest.

bhg469

Just a question, yall. I haven't been to HHN but how are there 8 'e tickets' ? Are they haunted houses/mazes/walk throughs/etc or are actual rides redone with a creepy theme? Help a noob out :\ Photos of HHN welcome to prove point... anything to take my mind off of what I just saw.

I have never been but have seen many videos of all the hoopla surrounding the event. There are special adult themted shows and mazes. Pretty impressive stuff. I have been to the not so scary thing and it was really not my cup o tea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom