The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

doctornick

I loved FJ as a ride concept and it was entertaining but...

A. That ride is really rough
B. The screens will induce motion sickness even if you rarely get it.

The ride is fantastic and the queue is just breathtaking, it is an e ticket from start to finish. I havent ridden gringots but some people prefer it to spider man... That says to me that they have a winner..

It's been mentioned before, but one problem I have with FJ is that it is too constant action. The scenes are actually fantastic, but the pace of the ride is so frantic that I find it difficult to "digest" and truly appreciate them. Admittedly, I've only ridden it twice, so this is probably less of a factor with increased awareness of what is going on, but I felt like I couldn't full enjoy the ride because it was sensory overload.

I felt like it would benefit from the occasional "lull" in the action to process what is happening.

bhg469

44GezdK

Disneyland confirmed the Diamond anniversary today, and it will start Spring 2015, no official details yet, just a special photo contest.
Your gate fee can be paid in diamondd.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I have never been but have seen many videos of all the hoopla surrounding the event. There are special adult themted shows and mazes. Pretty impressive stuff. I have been to the not so scary thing and it was really not my cup o tea.
We enjoy MNSSHP but haven't gone in the last few years simply because not much changes. Aside from the parade and fireworks it isn't worth the $65 fee if you have already experienced it. Smart move for Uni to keep it fresh. They are really kicking Disneys on every level right now. What will it take for Disney to throw a serious punch back? It's like watching Ivan Drago beat up Appollo Creed.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I am assuming that the 'big if' was referring to stuff that WDW might - big might - be doing. By that I mean to infer that at the current time, UNI simply does what they set out to do and there is always an 'if' associated with the stuff WDW might do.
Nope. Not WDW.

A Blackstone buy out and a Sci Fi IP purchase are more than fanboy rumour. Either could send ructions across Central Florida. One certainly more than the other obviously.

And an FYI for certain people. Comcast did look at ditching Marvel. It didn't happen.

twebber55

Nope. Not WDW.

A Blackstone buy out and a Sci Fi IP purchase are more than fanboy rumour. Either could send ructions across Central Florida. One certainly more than the other obviously.

And an FYI for certain people. Comcast did look at ditching Marvel. It didn't happen.
the $$$ not enough?

Captain Chaos

If Comcast/Uni buys SeaWorld (thus creating their third gate), would they keep the park as it is, only, you know, make it better? Or would they completely start over?

Tony Perkis

some people do but this old boy was sitting at the pool relaxing by the time the afternoon parades roll around
Frankly, I look at them as time away from state-of-the-art attractions. And they consist of a large concentration of people in a single area completely stagnant. That drives me nuts.

Trauma

Nope. Not WDW.

Forgive my ignorance but what is black stone?

The only blackstone I know of is a investment firm.

Mike S

Quite frankly, who cares about a parade?
Sometimes it's nice to watch it. Not every time though, maybe once every few trips I stop to watch. I did make a point of seeing Festival of Fantasy the first time I was there since it started. I prefer the rides every day of the week though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom