The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Trauma

Well it's been a fun first day but since I can assume the spirit doesn't break news at 1 am I am going to safely retire to bed and hope to awake to the poopstorm that the news will probably cause here.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Well it's been a fun first day but since I can assume the spirit doesn't break news at 1 am I am going to safely retire to bed and hope to awake to the poopstorm that the news will probably cause here.
He breaks news in his own confusing way whenever he decides to do so.

I wouldn't hold my breath for him, but I would pay attention to what he intimates (between the lines means far more than what he actually posts)...

A very interesting character, our Spirit. Glad to call him a friend (and we have a friendly trash can member who is going to eclipse us both in likes soon...)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If you go through all the settings, you can disable all the email notifications. And youre welcome.
bigmac1.JPG

fupa+sweatpants.jpg

cw1982

Ah, I missed that. I just never know with his threads if I need to go back 20 pages or 2...

I gave up a long time ago trying to follow...

I know that feeling! I gave up trying to type anything in the discussion that was going on earlier because every time I'd get close to typing out what I was going to say, someone else had beat me to it and often said it better than I could lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom