The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Captain Chaos

Looks like they had some illegals from home depot renovate Orleans square... then they ran out of materials and we're like "we ran out of paint and railings, and wood and we didnt use any tape measures, amigo.. see you later"

Eeek, that has to look awful... So it isn't just TDO who is cheap now. TDA has gotten to the same point huh?

It's all over das twinker. They have replied in a calm, mature, intelligent fashion.
Thanks Dave. I'll have to check it out. I barely use Twitter and I don't follow any theme park stuff. Can't be too hard to find though.

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
Wow, I just looked at the pics from that. HORRENDOUS!! I thought DL was getting better in recent years, but that's embarrassing, even for the low standards we see here at WDW!!

Agreed. It looks really bad in those pictures.

I'll be out there next week and am hoping it's at least a little better by then. Although I'm not sure how you can fix that off-centered window without redoing it. That's just bizarre...

Quinnmac000

Before
Bshr86mCUAAKzir.jpg:large

After:
BshsC4KCYAAzD25.jpg:large

danv3

If only they'd bring back the theme song, I'd be in total nirvana on that ride. I'll admit that I'm sure my love for a ride is 80% nostalgia, 18% fit of theme, 2% the ride itself, if I'm being honest. It's just been so good for so long, I don't think I can completely be objective about it and pretend I'm riding it for the first time.

Just want to say that I agree 100% with this post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom