The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

lazyboy97o

So it's like all the rest of the Transformers movies then? Dark Side of the moon could've trimmed an hour for me.

And I swear, I can't see another "let's show this robot/superhero tear up a city" movie. It has gotten old and tired.
I was a little impressed at first because there were some signs that a city being destroyed wasn't just a normal everyday occurrence, but then it all just got ignored for the same tired fight sequences. The supposed good guys also seemed to have quite the blood .

Mike S

So it's like all the rest of the Transformers movies then? Dark Side of the moon could've trimmed an hour for me.

And I swear, I can't see another "let's show this robot/superhero tear up a city" movie. It has gotten old and tired.
You might have Pink Floyd on the brain which isn't necessarily a bad thing ;) The third Transformers is just called Dark of the Moon for some crazy reason.

Cesar R M

when we got to the part at the end of the movie where Optimus Prime rode a fire breathing dinosaur. Seriously?!?

Other than that, yeah, it was pretty good.
every movie of the transformers saga as something like this.

In the first, bumblebee "pees" on the agent.

in the second.. they had this dumb "balls" in the giant decepticon trying to clear the pyramid engine.
now I wonder.. was Chunchurro (or whatever his name is) in this new movie?

Californian Elitist

It might have been GeorgiaPines something? I don't quite remember. But I do remember getting into an argument with a certain sandwich-monikered former member and using less than family-friendly language in my response...

Hheeeeyyyy, you're back!!! I remember you "taking one for the team" and telling Patty Melt off. Good for you haha! She made me want to shoot something. Welcome back.

BrianLo

So here's a general question: when Frozen makes its inevitable debut in Tokyo, will folks be furious, indifferent or generally happy if it takes over the expansion plot in TDS (beside Indy)? Obviously assuming it lives up to general TDS quality/sizeable investment.

The Port of Arendelle isn't much of a stretch from the original Glacier Bay long-term plans for the site after all...

I'm just wondering if folks are going to scream bloody murder if it doesn't wind up in Fantasyland.

Next Big Thing

So here's a general question: when Frozen makes its inevitable debut in Tokyo, will folks be furious, indifferent or generally happy if it takes over the expansion plot in TDS (beside Indy)? Obviously assuming it lives up to general TDS quality/sizeable investment.

The Port of Arendelle isn't much of a stretch from the original Glacier Bay long-term plans for the site after all...

I'm just wondering if folks are going to scream bloody murder if it doesn't wind up in Fantasyland.
I personally don't think it fits as well in FL as it does in other parks. I wouldn't know as much about DisneySea other than it's awesome (hope to get there soon), but like i'd much rather see Arendelle in DHS than in MK.

BrerJon

Frozen would be fine for DisneySea. First of all you could do things around ice ships, which would be cool. They already have Mermaid Lagoon, which shows they can do an area based on a film well, but I suspect Arabian Coast is a better template; inspired by a film, and with two Aladdin attractions, but also with something original (Sindbad) and elements unrelated to the movie.

Never in a million years would Disney in Orlando build anything like that though. If the Fantasyland expansion can end up being cheap and underwhelming, and that's the biggest project in decades, they're unlikely to be able to deliver anything truly spectacular any time soon.

Last edited:

the.dreamfinder

Frozen would be fine for DisneySea. First of all you could do things around ice ships, which would be cool. They already have Mermaid Lagoon, which shows they can do an area based on a film well, but I suspect Arabian Coast is a better template; inspired by a film, and with two Aladdin attractions, but also with something original (Sindbad) and elements unrelated to the movie.

Never in a million years would Disney in Orlando build anything like that though. If the Fantasyland expansion can end up being cheap and underwhelming, and that's the biggest project in decades, they're unlikely to be able to deliver anything truly spectacular any time soon.
Worth pointing out that The Snow Queen was pitched as a Broadway quality show for Tokyo Disney Sea. They liked the idea so much they moved it to WDFA in the late 90s early 00s.

bhg469

How about Spirit says 0U812?
Spirit is b8ing us into these awful titles.

My prediction is that Disney is going to discount park tickets to on site visitors for the length of their stay...

Probably not but that would make the most sense.

Its probably just additional FP- options for on site... If anyone falls for that, shame on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom