The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

ABQ

3rd phase of the queue runs near Fear Factor, operating but unused DA return ticket kiosks.

BsBlzabCIAE2odm.jpg:large

BsBl1OpCYAA6NMJ.jpg:large

GLaDOS

Still, they are running at far under capacity, dispatching a car every 2 minutes. Posted wait is already 5 hours. Need to start making money off merch > fact that Gringotts isn't ready for prime-time yet.

I'm sure they'll make plenty on merch today. There's a 2 hour line to get into the land.

Gringotts certainly needed more testing, but it probably would have been worse not to open it at all.

BrianLo

Some activity from twitter as the counterpoint (cleaned of hashtags). It seems Universal's strategy has paid off to not make it completely insane (Gringott's capacity issues aside).

@FLThrillParks It appears we all over estimated exactly how insane everything would be today. crowded but not bad.

@Attractions Is it as packed as the first grand opening?
@ExhaledHippo Not even close so far.

@Themeparkreview Wow! Pathways leading up to @UniversalORL are empty! Was not expecting this! pic.twitter.com/MHYSvLwNtl

@Attractions Escape from a Gringotts is running with Standby and Single Riders. Only 3 cars running though.

@TouringPlans Gringotts is currently dispatching 1 train every 2min = 720 riders per hr

And this is after Seth's second ride...
@TouringPlans Waited 30min in singles for Gringotts, all effects worked great.

Edit: Does anyone know how many trains it is supposed to have once they have it running fully?

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Well, Mr Rasulo... that is the kind of thing that makes me tend to not want to give you ANY money at all in Orlando. I have no desire to plan what I want to eat before I know what I feel like eating on a particular day. I have no desire to pick my rides before I know what the weather will be like on a particular day, what my mood might be on that day. That sort of OCD planning may set well with some people, but I have little to no desire to spend my vacation that way.

Amen, brother.
Glad to see i am not the only one who is staying away primarily because of all that nonsense.

Disneyland is where i spend my time (and money) these days....and it is treating me rather well.
It is quite wonderful to just walk into the Park and do whatever i feel like doing at any given moment without having to decide months in advance.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom